💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

netoschultz

Gaga gained .139 on Pop and ,207 on HAC. So how is she negative?

http://kworb.net/radio/

She lost .100 on rhythmic - but we know the only real remedy for black radio is to put a black on the song. Which Gaga is doing on ARTPOP.

Great question.. I also do not understand

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i'm curious to see the effect of a rapper on her tracks.

Since she never did this she could try it... and as LONG as the rapper is in the original track and NOT on a 69c cheap ass remix im fine.

She did it with Just Dance. And sorta with Beyonce 

Black radio is such a big part of Billboard panel (urban + rhythmic), you need a bit of "affirmative action" for success.

Unless you can kill it on POP + AC with Katy or Pink sound. 

Dangerous Man

I really thought Rhytmic would be here again for her. Cant believe they are still abondoning Gagz.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

To me that dude on Just Dance was a pop singer featured, same with Telephone.

I just hope we will never see a Gaga featuring Lil Wayne track D:

Americano

Even if it starts having negative update, I hope the second single is NOT released before october.

Applause is still doing good worlwide, that would kill it sales for nothing.

Just let the sales/streams drag the single for 4-5 weeks.

***And I hope Gaga will start doing more TV promo for september, she spent a week for the VMAs and another week for Itunes festival..... 

No. She can't afford to waste buzz like that with a dying single for an entire month. The US is the only market that actually matters, whether people like to hear that or not.

And you guys were laughing at me when I was moaning that radios are ****ed up for not playing WCS. :lmao:

I think that you're exaggerating tho. No way she should release the 2nd single before October, I'm not here for another rush-released era a la BTW. Let the songs shine on their own and the time they need to do so. Calm down guys; don't make other people depressed if you are.

Oh and I just pray to the ****ing God that Interscope & Gaga chose a ZEDD/Madeon song to be the 2nd single. If they go with the safest single choices all the era I'm done.

Americano

And you guys were laughing at me when I was moaning that radios are ****ed up for not playing WCS. :lmao:

I think that you're exaggerating tho. No way she should release the 2nd single before October, I'm not here for another rush-released era a la BTW. Let the songs shine on their own and the time they need to do so. Calm down guys; don't make other people depressed if you are.

Oh and I just pray to the ****ing God that Interscope & Gaga chose a ZEDD/Madeon song to be the 2nd single. If they go with the safest single choices all the era I'm done.

That's desperately what she needs going into single #2 though? As if radio would bite something experimental after already paying Applause dust

Dangerous Man

^

then no Sex Dreams or MANiCURE then. :noparty:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Americano

Sex Dreams sounds radio friendly as hell lol, and if the performance clip is anything like the studio, by FAR should've been the lead single. Idk wtf Jimmy was shoving into Gaga's brain telling her it shouldnt be

Pure Adrenaline

That's desperately what she needs going into single #2 though? As if radio would bite something experimental after already paying Applause dust

well Aplause was pretty safe sinngle if u ask me....so as C'mon and Right Now and we all saw how those 2 turned out  :usrs:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Americano

I think Applause verses are just turning people off. I love the song, but I can see why people wouldnt like it

Tyler1992

Does anyone not remember Bad Romance going to number 18 in its second week?

If that were to happen now I would be so worried for many people here...

I really thought Rhytmic would be here again for her. Cant believe they are still abondoning Gagz.

Rhythmic cares more about the race of people featured in the song than it's sound. There was a point about a month ago, when every song in it's top 15 had a black person singing, rapping, or featuring.

That's what drives the whole phenomena of rent a rappers.

It's not because white pop listeners desperately crave a rap verse in their songs.

Archived