💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

I don`t think Applause is a kind of song that is very receiving by the radios.. I think the sucess of Applause will be based on Internet and TV (with performances and video clip being played)

It's got a very catchy melody, simple lyrics on the chorus and it's short. If that's not "very receiving" on the radio Idk what is.

Also, it's #4 on iTunes for so long and the video has nearly 40 million views in 2 weeks, people like Applause but radios won't play it for them. I don't understand ****.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

I don`t think Applause is a kind of song that is very receiving by the radios.. I think the success of Applause will be based on Internet and TV (with performances and video clip being played)

actually Applause is much radio-friendly than Judas and MTN.

Radios help a lot.

I just realised that.

Slow Down was not Top 200 3-4 weeks before, then it was top 150 on iTunes. Yesterday it was 103 and now it is 88.

Coming to slay. :cry:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

netoschultz

It's got a very catchy melody, simple lyrics on the chorus and it's short. If that's not "very receiving" on the radio Idk what is.

Also, it's #4 on iTunes for so long and the video has nearly 40 million views in 2 weeks, people like Applause but radios won't play it for them. I don't understand ****.

actually Applause is much radio-friendly than Judas and MTN.

Actually like someone said.. it seems that USA RADIOS are not here for DANCE POP EDM anymore.. last one was clarity and it did not do well in iTunes

Even if it starts having negative update, I hope the second single is NOT released before october.

Applause is still doing good worlwide, that would kill it sales for nothing.

Just let the sales/streams drag the single for 4-5 weeks.

***And I hope Gaga will start doing more TV promo for september, she spent a week for the VMAs and another week for Itunes festival..... 

netoschultz

Even if it starts having negative update, I hope the second single is NOT released before october.

Applause is still doing good worlwide, that would kill it sales for nothing.

Just let the sales/streams drag the single for 4-5 weeks.

AGREE

For example.. when Judas was flopping in USA.. it was a hit here in Brazil.. it did get 11x in #1

Judas killed The Edge Of Glory.. the second did not get into the top 5 of here because Judas was in #1

Dangerous Man

I think that Applause would do so much better if it was released a bit early, like in 2012! I think it was made for that year, and now, there are really no other song like it in TOP 10 so the radio's not feeling it and so they don't play it...Such a shame

Whats up when they said AP songs sounds like from 2060's. :laughga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Unicorn De Milo

Radios help a lot.

I just realised that.

Slow Down was not Top 200 3-4 weeks before, then it was top 150 on iTunes. Yesterday it was 103 and now it is 88.

Yasss I love that song

Actually like someone said.. it seems that USA RADIOS are not here for DANCE POP anymore.. last one was clarity and it did not do well in iTunes

This I think ppl are more in to the whole retro thing (JT and Bruno) or R&B feeling (BL or WCS)

MonsterOfSpain

Radios help a lot.

I just realised that.

Of course they help.

But Slow Down it's Dance-Pop music just like Applause, and radios didn't refuse to play it.

I'm seriously starting to think radios in US are boycotting Gaga tbh

Of course they help.

But Slow Down it's Dance-Pop music just like Applause, and radios didn't refuse to play it.

I was thinking the same thing. :cry:

But slow down is a lot behind in AI. We'll see if it passes Applause's AI!

Dangerous Man

Of course they help.

Theyre pressed because interscope aint paying them.lolz

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

vertigostick

My theory: Powerful media moguls want her death on top 40, no more Gaga on air.

It started with Judas and it's not stopping anytime soon.

Which would explain those truly HORRIFIC updates.

Yasss I love that song

This I think ppl are more in to the whole retro thing (JT and Bruno) or R&B feeling (BL or WCS)

Yes STAN for Selegend. :bunny:

Btw, I think you are online from mobile cuz I saw that full stop. I think that problem was fixed long ago. You can post via mobile without the full stop. ;) :kisses:

I got addicted to that full stop posting too when it was fixed. :laughga:

Gerrard174

or interscope put all their money on likes of Robin ..

Unicorn De Milo

Probably lol

Yes STAN for Selegend. :bunny:

Btw, I think you are online from mobile cuz I saw that full stop. I think that problem was fixed long ago. You can post via mobile without the full stop. ;) :kisses:

I got addicted to that full stop posting too when it was fixed. :laughga:

What full stop :laughga:

Archived