💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

It's not as simple as that :rofl:

It's exactly like what was happening with WCS (#2 on iTunes for a month a ****ty radio updates). I'm confident radio will catch up with the buzz.

The song is not the problem, it's the radio. Nothing Gaga can do really... She just needs to stay stable and radio won't be able to ignore it.

But the big difference is - WCS has a controversial line "Dancing with Molly" (d--g reference) and thats the main reason it got so many small updates.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

We need a prayer rally infront if big stations tbh. :nails:

jks

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Hypocrateen

I just don't understand it. It's been in the top 5 for the whole week and top 10 since release on Itunes, The video almost broke the vevo record and have gotten 40 000 000 views in 2 weeks, People are clearly here for the song why won't radio start playing it!  :grr:

I know right?

Never a thing in her favor. Mess.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

PatrickMonster

Do you guys realise that Rihanna's Right Now might have a better radio peak than Applause?  :rip:

Without:
- Ever being top 50 on iTunes
- Having a music video (or even a lyric video)
- Any performance (not even on tour?)

Poor Gaga  :ohno:

Do you guys realise that Rihanna's Right Now might have a better radio peak than Applause?  :rip:

Without:

- Ever being top 50 on iTunes

- Having a music video (or even a lyric video)

- Any performance (not even on tour?)

Poor Gaga  :ohno:

But right now was a flop, at least many people know about Applause and are buying it.

PatrickMonster

But right now was a flop, at least many people know about Applause and are buying it.

Of course, but it shows that radio is really boycotting Gaga... Applause is doing amazing on iTunes, and streaming (especially without radio)

Gerrard174

yea.. radio is boycotting gaga, not interscope fault cause the top 3 songs are from artists of interscope.

What a mess radio is right now. Gaga did so many interviews on radio stations and still they refuse to play her song. Controversy-free, friendly beat. I just want to go there and give them a reality check.

sz2ahe5.gif

Psh I'm not worried about Applause until it starts free-falling on iTunes, as long as it remains stable at #4 it's a hit IMO! Itunes festival will more than likely give it a push and some more exposure..

F*CK RADIO tbh :nails: :nails:

Archived