Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Stan Was Born

I feel like the fact that Applause is holding up on iTunes means it still has a lot of life left in it... If only radio would pick up :(

Pop Art

I feel like the fact that Applause is holding up on iTunes means it still has a lot of life left in it... If only radio would pick up :(

Seriously though, that's really all that's holding the song back. It makes no sense.

I really need some Tara & Gaga lesbian scenes in the

Sex Dreams video..  :party:  :worship:

I WOULD DIE OMFG  :udidnt:

yas pls

Dangerous Man

Not here for a s-x controversial music video. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

monsterhooker

Katy now is what Gaga was after TFM and Gaga is what Katy was after OOTB.

im still praying Gaga hasn't peaked and that she will get back the fame she had in 2010 before BTW.

nick4bty

im still praying Gaga hasn't peaked and that she will get back the fame she had in 2010 before BTW.

Madonna revived her career with Music, and that was almost 20 years into her career. Gaga has plenty of time left to have another huge hit era, if ARTPOP turns out not to be it.

But I still have HUGE faith in this era. Applause is a #4 hit for ****'s sake. It's nothing to scoff at. And she could have a lot bigger hits in the months to come. 

Americano

Lady Gaga when reading this thread, while laying in her golden bath-tub that pours out $100 dollar bills:

0qeMxYe.gif

So this would be Gaga in a 'Teenage Dream' era ? Radios seems to act the opposite of this.

Im not here for comparing Gaga's right now era to a past Katy Perry era.

Gaga is where she is supposed to be :/

monsterhooker

So this would be Gaga in a 'Teenage Dream' era ? Radios seems to act the opposite of this.

im not worried at all it will pick up. i have a feeling that this will be her biggest album, album wise and singles wise, since the fame.

Americano

Im not here for comparing Gaga's right now era to a past Katy Perry era.

Gaga is where she is supposed to be :/

#18 on pop radio?

0qeMxYe.gif

:derpga:

A Stan Was Born

Does anyone think iTunes festival will matter MORE because of Gaga? She is a ratings draw on television, after all...

MANiCURE1295

I have huge faith in Applause too. It just sucks that it had a PERFECT music video and is such a radio friendly song that has a really catchy chorus with a great performance that was really taken nicely by the gp proven by its stable position on iTunes for the past week, but yet it can't seem to take off on radio. And that sucks.

Archived