💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

pie-kun

Gaga's jumped +5 spots to #7 on the iTunes world artist chart today, helped by increases in both single and album sales.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga's jumped +5 spots to #7 on the iTunes world artist chart today, helped by increases in both single and album sales.

Awesome! Btw, you got the 10,000th post on this thread lol.

nick4bty

I thought she said IWBWY is* about the fans?

IWBWY is about us

I know she said that but....idk. It sounds like a love song about Taylor to me. And even if it isn't, it could definitely be made to seem that way, and therefore be extremely relatable, which is something she needs. Plus, I think a song with a simple (almost generic) title like "I Wanna Be With You" with straight-forward lyrics would be embraced far more than anything else. 

Robotboy

To me ARTPOP as a single would flop.

agree. (i love it as an album track tho :flutter: )

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

nick4bty

I think it's pretty awesome that the first tweet Adele made in almost a month was to Gaga! If Adele thinks MANiCURE was the best, then you know it HAS to be a single. 

I think it's pretty awesome that the first tweet Adele made in almost a month was to Gaga! If Adele thinks MANiCURE was the best, then you know it HAS to be a single. 

So was it confirmed she was there or she was streaming? Either way its cool to have her as a supporter.

Gerrard174

MANiCURE is too old-styled, unless the studio version is fully EDM

ARTPOP is godly, but yea it wont work on radio

Sex Dream won't work either, same as Jewel and Drug. These are too explicit to be played on radio

Aura is safer because she only mentioned burqa once and radio edit can cut it tbh (though i don't like so)

IWBWY is the safest. We will see how the studio version turns out.

We still have Gypsy, G.U.Y from Zedd, and MJH from Madeon

we will see how, Maybe those songs will be more radio-friendly and single-worthy

nick4bty

So was it confirmed she was there or she was streaming? Either way its cool to have her as a supporter.

She was definitely there. I know a couple pictures of her and her boyfriend/husband (not sure which lol) popped up on Twitter.

Gerrard174

ironically. MANiCURE has the "Rumor has it" vibe with it, and RHI is the only single flopped 

nick4bty

I know Swine and I Wanna Be With You were trending. Does anyone know if the other songs were trending at some point as well?

ironically. MANiCURE has the "Rumor has it" vibe with it, and RHI is the only single flopped 

Haha. Yeah, I could almost see Adele singing MANiCURE. It has that old school vibe to it.

Archived