đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Ugh. I always miss the first page.

Im sure Applause will slay. God has plans for Gaga.. Y'all..

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Stan Was Born

She also thanked radio for playing MTN before the impact date. That worked out well.

Though you think her label WOULD be trying to help this song stick since it is the lead single, whereas Marry the Night was the fifth single in a string of off putting, well... Embarrassments.

xzxyyxzx

Ugh. I always miss the first page.

Im sure Applause will slay. God has plans for Gaga.. Y'all..

Plans to slay katy :legend: it's been predestined :Whitney:

APPLAUSE4YOU

Not saying there is a radio deal Monday but I really don't think there was one Monday either. They were playing Applause out of pure excitement. I know Interscope isn't proving to be all that intelligent this week but I HARDLY believe they would only have a 6 hour radio deal for Gaga's comeback single.

Dangerous Man

Inb4 katy paid for applause not be played :laughga: but :ohno: I hate this rn...

Katy is a good person, she will never do that.

APPLAUSE4YOU

And enough with saying BTW was an embarrassing era. She had TEOG, Y&I, and BTW as hit singles in the US. Since this is the US Chart Discussion Thread, let's not keep bashing her past era. The era ended with a sour taste but that doesn't mean it was oh so horrendous like I see everyone on here making it out to be.

A Stan Was Born

And enough with saying BTW was an embarrassing era. She had TEOG, Y&I, and BTW as hit singles in the US. Since this is the US Chart Discussion Thread, let's not keep bashing her past era. The era ended with a sour taste but that doesn't mean it was oh so horrendous like I see everyone on here making it out to be.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you have to at least acknowledge that the Born This Way era put off a lot of Americans. This era she can either try to win them back, or leave them in her trail and be an international act without Hollywood or the American music industry really giving much of a ****. Which would be silly considering as a pop star, you'd WANT the support of the American music industry as its one of the biggest. Just my view on things. But I still like the Born This Way era. The public just saw it as... Something else.

Dangerous Man

[quote name="xzxyyxzx" post="3016041" timestamp="1

376625115"]Plans to slay katy :legend: it's been predestined :whitney:

Am i the only one who thinks she will at least debut on the hot 100 at #3.

If she debuts with over 300K then I wouldn't doubt it.

Born To Slay

Am i the only one who thinks she will at least debut on the hot 100 at #3.

I do also but at this rate it might debut at #4 because its sliding

Dangerous Man

Btw era is her peak imo. So?

Archived