Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Applause Radio Impact date: 8/19

Dodo

Featured Posts

Hopefully you're right, but yeah, people are freaking out because Applause is not doing great for LADY GAGAs usual standards. She's LADY GAGA and the numbers are not what her fans are used to, what they were expecting especially for her lead single that was released after a long period of time.

What are Lady Gaga's usual standards though? She hasn't owned radio since 2009-2010.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

I have to emphasize spicemuncher reply, I have the same opinion:

The official pop adds date is in fact next week, however, the Clear Channel deal was moved up with the release and happened the first day. I don't know if Interscope has a plan for another radio deal on the 19th, although that would be very smart. 1-2 punch with the video.

I don't get why everyone is freaking out so much about airplay. She's getting big updates that artists DREAM of. We should be quite happy she's not getting an insane amount of audience gains now, because with the 8th day rolling effect, she will drop massively. Slow and steady wins the race.

We should be happy with how Applause is doing, because had this been any other artist, the success so far is incredible. If it, god forbid, under performs by stan standards, it has created a great platform for single two, where that will not be overshadowed by the insane radio airplay for single #1.

Chill guys. Request, share and watch the VEVO videos and do your part.

A Star is Born ⭐

cosmicPOPdream

If this really makes a difference then why is Gaga trying so hard to promote on twitter/facebook?

I honestly feel so confused about all this... ****ing hackers really screwed this up...

If it, god forbid, under performs by stan standards, it has created a great platform for single two, where that will not be overshadowed by the insane radio airplay for single #1.

this very much, I think shes created a great platform for single number 2. Especially if its better than Applause which most likely it will be imo

If this really makes a difference then why is Gaga trying so hard to promote on twitter/facebook?

I honestly feel so confused about all this... ****ing hackers really screwed this up...

What else does she have to do right now apart from promote her single? That's her life/job... you know how hard she works.

cosmicPOPdream

I think the real problem here is that the song is being so easily overshadowed by Katy's, tbh... 

The song is actually doing really well but who ever would've thought that this would happen to her "comeback" single.  :crossed:

high heeled fem

:party:

Now y'all can shut the f**k up!

:clap: :clap:   yup lets hope.....applause audio has more hits thsn MTN VIDEO ffs doing great already

Paper Planes

*eyeing all of you obnoxious people whining about Applause's declining radio play count*

delete it fat

ChicaSkas

Do we still get a fancy radio premiere, or, no :noparty:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga is Life

I'm looking forward to hearing it on the radio again! :excited2: I've heard Aura on the radio double the amount of times that I've heard Applause :flop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived