high heeled fem

getting sick of these leaks, they aren't helping

puxrKuV.gif

same, that gif :omg:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

That's really sad. I hope Terry doesn't feel bad for working with Gaga after this :(

??????? :blehga: read the quote below will change yr mind

I find it so hilarious when oblivious Gaga fans find out that Uncle Terry is actually a perv who blackmailed young models into having s-x for him in front of the cameras. 

:clap: :clap:

Jesse Pinkman

??????? :blehga: read the quote below will change yr mind

:clap: :clap:

UM i found that out a long time ago and i have no clue how this relates to my post :awkney:

It's science, bitch

ryhanna

This could potentially be very embarrassing for her. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors, or what kind of pictures Gaga's had taken, especially given Terry's track record? I know a lot of Gaga's career extends from her use of s-x appeal, but..

Space Banana

I bet there's pics of her like having s-x and ****ting. Hopefully not at the same time. Ugh

ChicaSkas

This could potentially be very embarrassing for her. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors, or what kind of pictures Gaga's had taken, especially given Terry's track record? I know a lot of Gaga's career extends from her use of s-x appeal, but..

:omg:

Oh.... NO. Oh no. Oh nooooooooooooooooo.

(hides under a pillow)

(no)

(do not want)

:cry:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Elizabeth

I hope they don't because there's probably reasons as to why some of them are not available already to the public. 

there is a part of me that wants to see them though, out of pure curiosity about anything regarding Gaga

Well, you should never keep so many pics of yourself :lolgaga:

I'm not going to lie I would love to see them....

Nathan James

Good point about Jennifer! $350,000 is a lot of money, but it would run out at some point. Then who's gonna hire her? She could probably find SOME kind of job somewhere, or convince someone that she was mistreated in some sob story and get them to hire her, but it's just bad business. 

Too right. I almost feel sorry for her a little because of this.  :( I can imagine having Gaga on your resume/CV etc. (without any of this drama) would have been very beneficial to her. Suppose it's been sort of tainted now for her, not just the opportunities it could have brought for her but the experience of the job itself. There's millions of people, most of them here to be honest, who would do anything for that job and it would seem she's really abused it.  :noparty: 

It's like the Devil Wears Prada all over again tbh, but this time almost the exact opposite of what happens in the film/book.  :haha: Here Meryl Streep is actually really nice and Anne Hathaway is just taking advantage.  :lolgaga:

AlexanderMichael

I don't get why they just didn't destroy all evidence of the pictures and just lie and say there are none....

Destruction of evidence lands you in jail. That's why.

Schwerk

I guess Terry hits speedburst a lot? 142.000 pics in like 500 days time? That's crazy! 

Don't see how they will prove anything in the case. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Wtf... this b---h needs to leave tbh

Yeah, Gaga has that money, but it's more about principle. If she starts handing out cash to every "friend" who makes a claim for her it's not going to put her in a good situation.

Agreed.  If she pays out on every claim rather than going to court well your saying I am guilty so I will pay you money instead of going to jail  I am glad she is not a MJ. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived