đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

142,000 Gaga Photos Potentially Coming Our Way

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

Apparently Terry Richardson lost the bid to keep them sealed in the lawsuit against Gaga by her former assistant. Court records and documents are public, so this means they could see the light of day.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=822981

"Terry Richardson loses bid to stop release of Lady Gaga photos"

Photographer Terry Richardson has lost his bid to halt the court-ordered release of more than 142,000 photographs he took of Lady Gaga on tour after arguing he would suffer "immeasurable financial loss."

Last month, a judge in New York told the photographer to hand over the snaps from the pop star's Monster Ball tour as part of a legal battle between the singer and her former assistant, Jennifer O'Neill. O'Neill is suing Gaga over claims she is owed thousands of dollars in unpaid overtime money, and she alleged Richardson's photographs would help prove the lengths she went to  please her employer.

Richardson appealed the decision to unseal the images, with his lawyer Steven Hurd telling a Manhattan court the photographer's "business and livelihood depend on the value of his photographs," adding he will suffer "immeasurable financial loss" if the pictures are released.

However, he lost his bid on Tuesday when Manhattan federal judge Paul Gardephe ruled against him and ordered the pictures be made available for the ongoing court proceedings, according to the New York Post. Richardson previously released around 350 of his backstage photos of Gaga in a 2011 book titled "Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson."

Honestly, for Gaga's sake, I hope not. There's probably many personal photos she took for only close family and friends to see. Imagine if you had to release all of your personal digital camera photos to a court, where everyone could potentially get copies?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

I mean that's fun for us, but that really sucks for Gaga and Terry. Screw Jennifer. For real. I don't even understand how these pictures prove she worked "overtime".

Nervous Unicorn

This is all just so ridiculous. I'm tired of reading about this case. I feel bad for Gaga. 

Also, 142,000 pictures is insane.

That's Gaga for the rest of our lives :duck:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just give her the damn money already, it's only 350k dollars. Gaga earns that in one single night and I just don't see the problem. 

Stephen

That's terrible! A lot of these pictures probably show scenes from the documentary :(

BROSEIDON

I don't get why they just didn't destroy all evidence of the pictures and just lie and say there are none....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived