Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

142,000 Gaga Photos Potentially Coming Our Way

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

i kind of want these to be released for my own selfish reasons but i also don't for gaga's sake  :sick:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give her the damn money already, it's only 350k dollars. Gaga earns that in one single night and I just don't see the problem. 

In addition to what others have said, giving her the money also makes it look like she was right and Gaga did treat her poorly. Even if they "settle" on an amount outside of court, to the public even that looks more like "hush money." Although it's more work and stress, it's better to fight it to prove you were the one in the right then take the easy route and end up looking like you mistreated someone. 

he just needs to make them available to the court, he isn't being forced to publically publish them.

If they're given to the court, does that make them public documents that are accessible to the public, though? Not sure how this all works. :shrug:

I guess even if they weren't made publicly available, perhaps there is still the risk of something serious being leaked. Tabloids would probably pay a LOT of money to someone if they were to sneak out an image. 

To think their privacy and creative projects are being exposed in this way makes me angry, so god knows how angry Terry and Gaga must be.   :ohno:

Jennifer is only hurting her own reputation and career at the end of the day. She may very well be trying to take a handful of individuals with her, but she's going to be the one left out by the end of this. By the sound of it, she's making very few friends through all this and if it keep's going the way it's going, she's probably going to have a tough time earning people's trust in the future. No one ever forgets this kinda stuff, and when you've got Gaga's name attached to it, for whatever reason, the whole world is aware of it. This situation is not good for anyone, but it would seem Jennifer is going to come out worse. To think this is all aimed at people who were close friends with her too is saddening.  :cry:

Good point about Jennifer! $350,000 is a lot of money, but it would run out at some point. Then who's gonna hire her? She could probably find SOME kind of job somewhere, or convince someone that she was mistreated in some sob story and get them to hire her, but it's just bad business. 

Oh because of this whole court thing they denied that privacy. Jeez, I bet some of them were suppose to be for Terry xx Gaga.

chromatikev

Someone run this b---h over with the prism truck already.

Is she this ****ing desperate??! :deadbanana:

Who the hell takes 142,000 pics.

I don't know... Maybe if he were a professional photographer?... Dunno

lhurtadojr

ugh jennifer stop  :cry:

monsters will buy the next photo book either way but that does take away the appeal if we already have all the snaps :/

ChicaSkas

My archivist self says that is an historical gold mine.

BUT

My moral self says NO THE F WAY should anyone but Terry and Gaga and their families have them.

Morality wins! Someone needs to settle out of court with this exfriend Jennifer :sick:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I don't want to godsmack Jennifer, because she has the benefit of the doubt in that she possibly genuinely feels she deserves those... er, riches. Settlements. Whatever. However, more and more we learn about this case, the worse and worse she is starting to look imo.

But that's only 1 artist......

At first, I thought that 142k pics meant all of his pictures, including Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived