💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

So I paused the video and 

288pojb.jpg

:emma:

This is creepy :creepflop:

TraeumereiLPB

Why is everyone complaining about average vocals? She slightly messed up two times, and each of them she did a pretty body shaking movement. What do you expect? She is no god, body movement always has an effect on the voice. Try the choreo she did while singing an uptempo song like "Applause".

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Jonathanholland

Everyone on twitter seems to have gained respect towards Gaga  :flutter:

Before there was love, there was silence

phoenixxx
Not really a speech, more like some sort of screaming? She put on some hick accent or something I dunno.
pretty sure that wasn't actually her

The performance was fun but I think it is too early in Gaga's career to be referencing her past eras. 

& I am sad that her red carpet look was a mess. I mean, how did she go from her GMA look to that? She didn't even try. 

Honey Boo Boo

Was the start possibly a single for ARTPOP?

Edited by Don Wayne
A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

MelbHawker

Haven't seen ANY part of the Awards Show yet (I'm about to) but her Red Carpet Look was a mess IMO. Was waiting for something show-stopping. It's the VMA's... you were meant to BRING IT gurl.

The performance. :flutter:

Totally not what I was expecting but ugh, amazing. I screeched when she came out as FameGa.

KaanBTW

Gaga's performance was kind difficult to follow because she was fast.

Vocals and lyrics in the begining was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Then she include BTW era, TF era and TFM era which was very enjoyable to watch evaluaiton of Gaga..

She singed well (at final she was not very good, I know.), she danced hard (I made choroe and I can say that it is one of the hardest choroe of Gaga), she changed 5 outfits and 3 wigs during performance.

So, as you can see she worked very hard for this performance because anytime, something could've been gone wrong. But it didn't.

I really loved her performance. After surgery, and tons of pressure I think she did more than well.

Applause for Gaga. :worship:  

drbumblenut

My guess is that after the relative GP bomb Born This Way was (as presented in last night's performance as the boxhead nun habit), she knows how to get your applause: by revisiting The Fame and The Fame Monster.

Plus, she ended on the ARTPOP Venus! If that wasn't the phoenix rebirth so many were hoping for, I don't know what would be. Aside from her explicitly acting out the phoenix myth.

I think it's going to be the last time we see an overt retrospective like this during the ARTPOP era.

Edited by drbumblenut

pretty sure that wasn't actually her

OMNEG are people actually thinking the SNL girl was Miley? :smh: I wondered what the hell they were talking about.

Yeah guys that was Vanessa Bayer from Saturday Night Live. Not Miley. She does Miley as a character on the show.

• Shadow locked this topic