Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

Allison M

We should put all the Gaga and 1D threads together. The main news page is annoying me right now :toofunny:

Kermit the frog

CAN I JUST SAY I SAW SHE REALLY ENJOYED BEING FAMEGA?

Yes I loved how she acted exactly like the FameGa She's so perfect.

That performance was really good :legend: Underwhelming, but rly good.

nick4bty

When I saw her transform into FameGa, I couldn't have had a bigger smile on my face. And the most incredible thing was that she actually liked like she did during The Fame era. Same goes for TFM part. Brilliant idea

glagerfeld

Yes I loved how she acted exactly like the FameGa She's so perfect.

That performance was really good :legend: Underwhelming, but rly good.

When I saw her transform into FameGa, I couldn't have had a bigger smile on my face. And the most incredible thing was that she actually liked like she did during The Fame era. Same goes for TFM part. Brilliant idea

YAAAAAS SHE ACTED JUST LIKE FAMEGA. AND YES I LOVED WHEN SHE DID THE FAME REFERENCE OF THE HAND ON THE EYE SHE USED TO DO ON POKER FACE OMGGGGG I LOVED THIS ERAS JOURNEY THROUGH APPLAUSE

I was all about this performance. A real good solid first performance! I can't wait for Sept 1st! Less than a week now!

I thought the performance was great!! Omg we need to give way more credit all those costume changes in a split second!! Wow! She totally changed her entire look in just a few seconds and she looked exactly like she did before during the fame.

Her vocals at the beginning were flawless!

rahmin1337

I saw the blue jacket and then she threw on The Fame wig and did the poker face eye move. I'm still screaming. I got the "she is every icon" from the start and she did it perfectly. She showed she's back and unstoppable. I'm beyond excited!!!

• Shadow locked this topic