đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

Only thing I didn't like about her performance was the paint, it was unnecessary IMO, but she still rocked it.

Gaga's operatic vocals >>>>>>

People seriously are sleeping on them. I wish she used them more.

DeleteMyAccount

Am I the only one that thinks Lady Gaga's 1st outfit at the start of the performance reminded me of the KKK?

Well no... but it did remind me of that old cartoon face from Nick Jr. idk... haha

agustina0407

Why did Gaga said that the opening was the BTW part? For the booing? :toofloppy:

I'm not getting the reference, lol

Honey Boo Boo

Gaga's performance was the only performance in the whole show that kept me smiling.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Everyone is raving about the performance! What a smashing comeback!

See, on stage - there is a moment of truth. It's inescapable! You've either got it or you don't. For Gaga it comes natural to own the stage and be the center of attention.

As for Katy, the stage is her enemy because it reveals the ugly truth. Under her McHits, there is no talent. This is a girl who can't sing, can't dance, has no charisma and doesn't have any artistic credibility.

The Stage is Gaga's friend and it is a friend that will keep her on top of this industry for many decades to come.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Daenerys

:)

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Did anyone else catch Drake mouthing the words "That's a bad ass b---h" after the performance. I just noticed it now.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

What's funny and awesome about the performance was that it was actually Frederick Aspiras (her hairdresser) that applies all of her wigs onstage. Coolioooo

• Shadow locked this topic