Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

naked clam shells

oh. I just know that look as the SeashellGa. Too many names going around.  :flop:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

Nathan James

I know this may be a stretch. But what if for this performance, she kills a doppelgänger of herself? She said in an interview, I forget which one (an earlier one in the ARTPOP era I believe), that she would send a doppelgänger to the VMA's. So, what if she has this blonde doppelgänger somewhere, singing just dance or something or just doing something, and then gaga kills her. People have said that Gaga's hands seem to have blood stains on her hands. She could kill her older self (in a way telling the public to forget all predispositions they have for gaga) and then she proceeds to just perform her mind out (hopefully with her godly new brunette ARTPOP weave). I'm probly just being delusional but I thought I'd throw this out as a possibility.

Whether or not she does that, that's a really interesting idea.  :golfclap: I could see it being really Tarantino-esq and it being so graphic that MTV would get all uncomfortable and Bruno Mars and Katy Perry get soaked in fake blood.  :laughga: Then she'd leave the body there for the rest of the night so all the artists and celebrities have to sit next to her dead doppelgänger for the rest of the evening.

Omg there have been so many classic meltdowns this era!! I hated it at first but now it just gets funnier every. damn. time. :lmao:

Gaga is Life

I just heard in the news read thing on the radio they said she's wearing this the ballerina outfit :megaflop:

Where's that Ursula b---h now? someone bring them here please

" yall gonna be disappointed when this is what shes wearing and you were all wrong" 

she probably went back into the deep ocean cave after she was proved wrong 

I can't wait to get home from school tomorrow and watch this performance :eek: :excited2:

I hate being in school knowing most the fan base has already seen the performance  :sick:

Gaga is Life

I hate being in school knowing most the fan base has already seen the performance  :sick:

ikr it's such a bugger :( But the rush of feeling the need to get home ASAP is pretty cool :excited2:

Weasel

RED CARPET 3 HOURS EARLIER 

25k1mk0.png

The red carpet is starting one hour earlier than the times mentioned above, I saw it on an MTV commercial.

Edited by Weasel

• Shadow locked this topic