💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

It's at 3 AM but I already stayed up for the 2011 Grammys and the 2011 VMA's so I'm here for this :whitney:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

AquaFire Witch

Now that I have listened to Applause repeatedly I am convinced it will be an amazing performance. It is going to be hard to outdo Paparazzi but it can be done!

I hate award shows. I don’t know if it’s because I am older but I can’t relate to Katy Perry and all of the other artists performing…so I am going to quickly tune in to watch her and then I am outta there!

Logan

Now that I have listened to Applause repeatedly I am convinced it will be an amazing performance. It is going to be hard to outdo Paparazzi but it can be done!

I hate award shows. I don’t know if it’s because I am older but I can’t relate to Katy Perry and all of the other artists performing…so I am going to quickly tune in to watch her and then I am outta there!

Probably a good idea, haha. Hopefully it will be at the beginning or end.

Weasel

TIMEZONES are correct. Confirmed

In that case the commercial over here just ment that the red carpet show starting at 2 a.m. :yes:

Edited by Weasel

Justin Timberlake just announced as performing.  :party:

But also, I WANT GAGA TO HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT! 

AquaFire Witch

Probably a good idea, haha. Hopefully it will be at the beginning or end.

Oh I forgot we don’t even know if she will do begining or end…..Why can’t she do BOTH! Ha!

If she does the beginning she will set the BAR high high HIGH for the other artists, but if she does the end it will be the most anticipated moment of the evening.

I hope they are all ready for some good healthy competition this year and the next because she won't be resting anytime soon!

Logan

Oh I forgot we don’t even know if she will do begining or end…..Why can’t she do BOTH! Ha!

If she does the beginning she will set the BAR high high HIGH for the other artists, but if she does the end it will be the most anticipated moment of the evening.

I hope they are all ready for some good healthy competition this year and the next because she won't be resting anytime soon!

It's definitely going to be a rough season for all artists. 

Der Meister

Do you think Gaga will do the red carpet this year?

PS: Is anybody attending from GGD? Where is the afterparty? Im attending!

Edited by Der Meister

BangTheGong

Her 2009 performance slayed me. I became a Monster that day. I think this year she will incorporate that "I am every icon" thing into her performance. Maybe making it into an epic tribute to the legends? Just a theory. 

high heeled fem

god 2010 was perfect look at all those outfits :emo:

I really HOPE she has something insane on and extravagant

Also will we get a gaga video like we did for katy and miley for the MTV promo????

SMILE2NE1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1JCTuCU96o&feature=player_embedded

Vote for the best fashion moment and watch this clip

MJ Holland

Hoping for 2009 slayage and not 2011 drag...I know most fans liked it but I really hated that Jo Calderone performance... It was cringe-worthy.

The sad thing (for me, at least) is that most actually disn't like/hate it :(

Edited by MJ Holland

• Shadow locked this topic