💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Lyric Video IS OUT!

Skins

Featured Posts

Weasel

:coffee: Not all gays like to dress up like *****s.

You don't have to like drags to appreciate the video. I've never dressed up like a girl or worn make up in my life  :coffee:

And no one ever said they did. However, bashing a community especially one you are most likely apart of is wrong gay, straight, bi, transgender, a drag queen, or even a damn dog. :)

Yes, I love Morgan and William, but question how is that all the drag queens on the show were from dragrace? Was it like dragrace night or something?

A lot of them live in LA and perform at Mickys on the regular 

And no one ever said they did. However, bashing a community especially one you are most likely apart of is wrong gay, straight, bi, transgender, a drag queen, or even a damn dog. :)

Yes, I love Morgan and William, but question how is that all the drag queens on the show were from dragrace? Was it like dragrace night or something?

Actually, some queens have complained that Drag Race has been so successful at launching drag queens that it's becoming hard to book a gig if you HAVEN'T been featured on the show. :/

Edited by kupo

Hookie. Dookie.

Seems to be true, but understandable they have to make them coins. However, a fierce is a fierce queen rather they are on a show or not in all honestly.

Absolutely. I actually just went to a student drag revue at my alma mater a couple months ago and there were some mega-fierce queens there, and they were total amateurs.

VenusWarhol

I like it, shows her fun and silly side of her, and I think It fits perfectly with her quote "People take me both way too seriously and not seriously enough".

i felt like watching some kind of horror-drag queen esque movie trailer or something...

Edited by PopMayhem

DietCoke

We get it, you don't like it, that's okay. Some of us like it, that's okay too. Have an opinion but stop shoving it in people's faces.

Honestly, I've seen a couple of people on these forums reacting worse than Die Antwoord.

Mythic Mist

Showgirls at Mickeys almost ALWAYS has pure Drag Race Queens. Courtney Act still hasnt been on Drag Race but she'll be on Season 6. WeHo always has the drag race girls over. ;)

I don't really like the video, but Gaga seems to be having a great time and that makes me happy :party:

Edited by Carlitos

joemayzzin

holy drag queens lol I am a gay man but never understood the drag thing (not in a rude way) just don't know why you wouldn't want to be a guy haha

Chris90046

I love the video. Even though I did not know it was happening on Monday, it' s great to see the video was shot at my favorite Weho club. That' s my place on weekends...so fun to see that cute Asian security guard posing with her too.

• Shadow locked this topic