Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

GaGa flying 2 fans to iTunes festival

Haus

Featured Posts

Hmm... Brb, time to go find the Ringling Bros. and make a bad ass clown/circus video. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures at the concert for you guys.  :classy:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
midnitemermaid

tbh I'm kinda disappointed she's pitting fans against each other and likely the richer monsters will win :crossed:

(im just jealous it wont be me)

This tbh 

hell0samuel

Whats the deal with marcmonster? I'm curious :)

Basically he just a monster that always meets Gaga. I'm not really bothered, what I am bothered tho is that he got picked like 3 times to go backstage at the ball when there was loads of other fans that could of gotten picked. He got picked in Australia when he went there, sure enough he paid for the travel ETC ETC but still there was all of them AUS fans there that didnt get picked. And then again in LA and somewhere else. I just think it is unfair.

and theres also a girl here in UK that always gets chosen by Gaga, she was first in MP line which was fair cause she queued for two weeks then was chosen to go to Harrods by whoever ran that comp bc her pic was a pic was her MP key when there were tons of others amazing and creative entries. She got picked as one of the like 10 winners, I mean she just met her at the Ball, they could have given someone else a shot. 

I just think that other fans should get there moment with Gaga and it not be the same 'famous'* monsters all the time. Sure they queue and they wait outside the hotel to meet her which is fair enough. but when it comes to things like this, a competition, if anyone of them win, I won't be very happy bc they have already met Gaga loads of times

*(I hate to use that term and i dont believe in it, it was just a way of describing it)

that's such bull**** lol. So whoever is the richest one and has enough money to buy dickloads of her song gets to go.

Unfortunately, this.

I thought you could only buy a song once on iTunes though? 

OOH! My 100th post... It only took 20 months!

I feel like I already know the winner :troll:

But how do they know? Will they scan my pc like the government does :derpga:

MonsterMarty

I'm kinda confused about this whole thing... And I don't even plan on entering. 

I haven't a clue what's going on with this at all... She wants us all to buy/gift it but also to be creative in portraying it?

britney-spears-epic-expression.gif

Jester

Almost NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oXcOPOkvjn8#at=147

Edit: Oh it's removed already lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived