💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

ScreamsInSpace

It's not a concert it's a set list like she did at iheart radio festival. She'll do 1 hour I'm sure. She said it herself didn't she? We must have gotten the 1 hour news from somewhere.

She said 1 hour of new music, not a 1 hour show, there has to be a few extras thrown in, why would you be given two hours but only perform for one? if you look up past acts like Usher, Alicia Keys, Muse, Foo Fighters, they all played an hour and a half, Foo Fighters played for over 2 hours! 

Gaga is always running over curfews when she comes to the UK, so my guess is it'll be no different tonight.

GagaMyBlood95

yeah, with DJWS! but maybe an hour and 10-15 minutes  :party:  every minute is like a year!

I don't know if I wanna watch it on my iPhone or on my PC... I'm so nervous :excited2:

Im gona do it on both and see which one is the least laggy.

less than 10 hours :excited2: this will be amazing :excited:

Probably not less than 10 hours as GaGa is always late haha.

Edited by seana39223

GagaMyBlood95

Probably not as GaGa is always late haha.

I think she will be accurate this time, she really needs to stick to the time, there are other performers after her!

I think she will be accurate this time, she really needs to stick to the time, there are other

performers after her!

There aren't any performers after her. There is only 1 main performer per night.

MonsterOfSpain

I think she will be accurate this time, she really needs to stick to the time, there are other performers after her!

No, there aren't

She said 1 hour of new music, not a 1 hour show, there has to be a few extras thrown in, why would you be given two hours but only perform for one? if you look up past acts like Usher, Alicia Keys, Muse, Foo Fighters, they all played an hour and a half, Foo Fighters played for over 2 hours! 

Gaga is always running over curfews when she comes to the UK, so my guess is it'll be no different tonight.

Ah that makes much more sense, thanks :) unless she only sings the new songs :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic