💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

The stream better be good, or I'm going to smash my computer.

118654.gif

inb4 it crashes leading to a GGD meltdown :messga:

Monster Voices

I'm so happy Gaga's giving us these little snippets of the songs she's playing! If I heard them all at once my heart would explode! :laughga: I've loved everything so far! Can't wait for the festival :excited2:

Forever and Always!

jaspermatt

So glad I live in England :) I don't have to wait till 2am to watch the performances :party:

calmar

Fans on the east coast of the US are pretty lucky too, since it comes on at 4pm and that should be (hopefully) a quiet time for most people.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

MelbHawker

There probably wont be many videos in Youtube. But you can watch it up to a month after on iTunes.

Oh this answers all my prayers! Thanks  :legend: 

I don't really get how to stream the festival xD DO I just have to open iTunes and the the stream comes up? :P

Interludicrous

I don't really get how to stream the festival xD DO I just have to open iTunes and the the stream comes up? :P

I'm wondering the same thing :sweat:

seana39223

Open up iTunes go to the iTunes store and there should be a link on the main page.

Open up iTunes go to the iTunes store and there should be a link on the main page.

• Shadow locked this topic