đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Will Gaga be opening the show??

If what I read is correct DJWS is going to perform before Gaga.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

If what I read is correct DJWS is going to perform before Gaga.

Ah right, thankyou :hug:

Barrelandro

Good thing it's at 22:00 for Amsterdam. It was a pain to wait till 02:00 for the VMA's :blehga:

I dont speak German..

TraeumereiLPB

Do I need to download the iTunes festival app, or can I simply watch it at the iTunes store on my laptop? 'Cause I have an android phone and fear that I can't watch it :cryga:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

LilJackoMonster

Do I need to download the iTunes festival app, or can I simply watch it at the iTunes store on my laptop? 'Cause I have an android phone and fear that I can't watch it :cryga:

You can watch it on your laptop :)

TraeumereiLPB

You can watch it on your laptop :)

Thank you, I am very relieved now :party:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

BoomKack

There's a small possibility I'll be getting a pair of tickets tomorrow, so I'll have a spare. PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know tomorrow. 

gagalovesme

Will people let me back in if I go to the toilet and someone saves my space?! My bladder is like a broken balloon!

seana39223

Will people let me back in if I go to the toilet and someone saves my space?! My bladder is like a broken balloon!

Sorry but probably not all the times Ive been to concerts once you leave your space has gone :hugs:

gagalovesme

Sorry but probably not all the times Ive been to concerts once you leave your space has gone :hugs:

Omg I'm completely buggered! I've only ever stood at one concert before and that was for Adele so people were nice but I doubt people will be nice to me here haha. I also don't think I'll be able to see a thing because I'm only 5 ft...oh god

• Shadow locked this topic