đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

encore: chillin ft wale

+ Sexy Ugly.

For the ones asking where did we get that she's performing 6 songs, she said on the ryan interview that she is going to perform '1 hour of new music'

Kindness rules all.

so excited

people will definitely rip the songs from her performance and that means new gaga on my ipod! hoping to hell that I like the new music she plays

Edited by citylights

Gerrard174

I expect her to open with applause and end with bad romance/born this way.

Probably she will.not be performing second single but will hype for it like announcing the title or sing a little part of it.

Sister

I soooo look forward to this and hearing new songs! :excited:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

gagalovesme

I still haven't heard back from LM.com with my ticket or itunes...getting worried! Am I the only one?

No you're not the only one! I know about 20 other people who have won but who haven't received their confirmation yet, including me :( it's making me so sick with worry though

darlinggaga1925

No you're not the only one! I know about 20 other people who have won but who haven't received their confirmation yet, including me :( it's making me so sick with worry though

Well I suppose that is something at least, that I am not the only one! But I am worried too - I couldn't believe the email when I got it and I guess until I get my ticket I still won't believe it lol! I emailed them yesterday to check the situation, but so far I've not heard anything back. I guess they have a lot to do, but even so it's worrying! Hopefully I will see you there though and we'll be rocking to our fabulous Queen! 

gagalovesme

Well I suppose that is something at least, that I am not the only one! But I am worried too - I couldn't believe the email when I got it and I guess until I get my ticket I still won't believe it lol! I emailed them yesterday to check the situation, but so far I've not heard anything back. I guess they have a lot to do, but even so it's worrying! Hopefully I will see you there though and we'll be rocking to our fabulous Queen!

It's horrible, why us?! I also emailed iTunes yesterday but haven't heard anything back :( I'm still not holding out much hope though. I wish I never got the email telling me I won now!

purple unicorn

1. Applause

2. Aura

3. Swine

4. ARTPOP (the main song?)

5. Gypsy

6. Princess Die (maybe something else)

That would be a perfect setlist. But I know Gaga will find a way to make it even better. :flutter:

Edited by purple unicorn

PlanetChromatica

so excited

people will definitely rip the songs from her performance and that means new gaga on my ipod! hoping to hell that I like the new music she plays

don't need to! They sell most of the songs the artist performs on itunes in a itunes festival EP :D

darlinggaga1925

It's horrible, why us?! I also emailed iTunes yesterday but haven't heard anything back :( I'm still not holding out much hope though. I wish I never got the email telling me I won now!

Awww don't give up hope, I'm sure it's just one of those things. I've tweeted them as well now, so I'll let you know if I hear back either from that or my email. We're not the only ones though, I'm sure it's ok!

seana39223

don't need to! They sell most of the songs the artist performs on itunes in a itunes festival EP :D

No they wont. When an artist performs new songs at iTunes Festival they never put them onto a live EP.

phoenixxx

if any of you kind folks happen to be in possession of tickets and are in need of someone to go with/subject to bribery with prosecco and cake/dinner/s-xual favours/tickets to my latest show/whatever, then please please please let me know. 

I'm also willing to put people up on the spare bed in my central Brighton apartment afterwards and deliver a cooked breakfast the morning after if that counts for anything.

Edited by phoenixxx

• Shadow locked this topic