πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Ok, so can you live stream the festival? Where in that case? I've heard different stories now. :gum:

Omegahedron

It's 7 days now. Kinda just want to know if I've won or lost out now. I hate hanging on.

I'm guessing everyone else who has entered via iTunes is still waiting to hear back ... Otherwise I'd be expecting the forums and threads to be on fire with people planning this out.

HausOfMiklaus

Yeah, I don't think I've won it. Today's the last day they were gonna announce the ticket winners (7 days until the performance) but there's nothing in BOTH emails I've used.

5047727516_tumblr_mb97hr46Ql1rbqd7uo6_50

Pure Adrenaline

Applause

Swine

ARTPOP

Mary Jane Holland

Donatella

Aura

Β 

Are the song I think she's gonna perform what u think guys , can't wait tbh today VMA's next Sunday iTunes ooh this is too muchΒ  :excited2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Omegahedron

I'd be very surprised if nobody on here won through iTunes, and I would expect them to be at least some chatter about the tickets. The information about when / how the draws take place is very confusing / sparse. All we know is that entry into the draw would have closed today. No information about when we find out.

Gerrard174

i want

Β 

Applause

Swine

Aura

ARTPOPΒ 

Gypsy

Donatella

Β 

All these are potential single material i guess, especially Gypsy which is produced by MAdeon and co-written by RedOne. As well as Donatella which produced by Zedd.Β 

Aura is good enough to be a single, though it is a little bit controversial, but it can be release later on

• Shadow locked this topic