Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I'm marking it on my calendar as the Swine Festival xD

Gaga's London fashion has always been spot on and memorable. Apart from that Vivien Westwood outfit tbh.

Rollercoaster

Would love her to launch a random at us like living on the radio or Scheiße hahaha

Dominic

Have they announced the iTunes App winners yet or just the LM.com ones? Gotta get dem ticketsΒ 

tumblr_mgjp99DKPo1relpvho1_250.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

nath4gaga

Have they announced the iTunes App winners yet or just the LM.com ones? Gotta get dem ticketsΒ tumblr_mgjp99DKPo1relpvho1_250.gif

Just lm.com winners I think...

gagalovesme

i'm really worried that backplane won't email us again and will just leave us hanging with no real ticketsΒ  :cry:Β  :gum:

nath4gaga

i'm really worried that backplane won't email us again and will just leave us hanging with no real ticketsΒ  :cry:Β  :gum:

Have you got a reply yet??

PlanetChromatica

I haven't received my email from backplane/iTunes yet with my ticket, really worried :S anyone else got the email yet?

bananahammock

I haven't received my email from backplane/iTunes yet with my ticket, really worried :S anyone else got the email yet?

Β 

nope. from the sounds of it, nobody else has either so i think it's ok.Β 

i'm worried too though lolΒ 

darlinggaga1925

Me too! I keep thinking maybe they have given out too many by accident and they'll tell me I can't go lol! What's everyone doing before the gig? I'm tempted to find her hotel but if it is GA I wanna get a good spot! Anyone fancy a group meet at the Roundhouse?

:-)

P.s. I've not read full thread yet so sorry if someone has already asked these lol

PlanetChromatica

I wanna line up the night before, but how many are gonna do that? Cause I'm scared for my life really, I've heard Camden is really dangerous at night, I wouldn't mind if it was the O2 or Twickenham but this is central london in the streets, if enough people are lining up the night before will it be safe?

Camden isn't that bad! Trust me, I live in east London. Twickenham isn't that safe. Just be thankful it's not in Brixton. Tbh it's partly seated partly GA and it only holds 3000 people. Not sure what advantage there is to queuing for so long.

• Shadow locked this topic