đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Hey monsters is this stream free? Is there anything I need to do?

nope its free! just make sure you have the latest version of itunes and on the store homepage theres a big banner with advertising it, just click on it and itll stream! 

Dylangaga

nope its free! just make sure you have the latest version of itunes and on the store homepage theres a big banner with advertising it, just click on it and itll stream!

Okay cool thanks!

joemayzzin

ok so I was wrong I don't get it at 9PM I get it at 4!! lol i'll be in the NYC for a meeting but sneaking off for an hour to view and listen to this epicness!!

They do :)

GURL I'm waking up too SO EXCITED!!!

EDIT: WRONG QUOTE! D:!!

Edited by momotaro

If our computer isn't compatible with the new iTunes, is there any other place to watch it? :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

soundwave

If our computer isn't compatible with the new iTunes, is there any other place to watch it? :sweat:

on iPhone/iPod/iPad on the iTunes Festival App

on iPhone/iPod/iPad on the iTunes Festival App

I have none of those :sweat: I just hope somebody posts video of the whole show!

3 points in and ready for more

Pure Adrenaline

13 more hours hons get ready to rumble 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

DanceInTheFlames

I pray one of you sneaky  monsters will record the stream as I can't watch until about 5 pm. Unless iTunes is super cool and posts it RIGHT after the performance. 

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

here for s-x dreams feat. beyonce for the continuation vid so that she can be like "heard jay z was away this weekend" and then they can get all freaky and have lesbian queen s-x yes plz

FuhrerOfTime

KIND OF NEED TO KNOW... .

can I stream it again once it is finished... I am not waking up at 5:30 am.... and I will need to work all day.... so I want to watch it when I come home... so can someone help me out on this... what is the haps... will there be a youtube link? or will it still be available on iTunes??

bananahammock

KIND OF NEED TO KNOW... .

can I stream it again once it is finished... I am not waking up at 5:30 am.... and I will need to work all day.... so I want to watch it when I come home... so can someone help me out on this... what is the haps... will there be a youtube link? or will it still be available on iTunes??

it's available on itunes for a month and there'll eventually be youtube links, yeah  :)

• Shadow locked this topic