Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

Question (that has probably been answered) but Can I watch the stream if I don't have an i-something? From my PC?

download iTunes (the latest version) and get ready to twerk to MANiCURE :hor:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

I have the iTunes Festival App already

So I'm ready to put my hands up and make 'em touch on Sunday ^___^ :bunny: :party:

You can get the iTunes festival app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and stream it there or stream it on iTunes or on Apple TV :)

Yes it's free. You can watch it on iTunes on your computer, or if you have an iPhone or iPad you can watch it through them if you download the iTunes Festival app.

Thanks!

Ill guess it'll all be on youtube/download here/etc afterwards anyway right? Ill probably wont be able to watch it live

Can someone tell me when it starts for me?

I live in Texas (USA) and I can't find the chart thingy that shows the times on mobile and it's the only Internet I have :cryga:

Pure Adrenaline

I'm on my way to London today for this!! So excited :D

ur going to be there lol I hope u have the best time of ur life and be slayed by Sex Dreams and Swine like this

vJKSvl3.jpg

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

glockenpop

Forgive my ignorance but how exactly is it gonna be streamed in iTunes? Do I go to the store and click a link or whut?

Forgive my ignorance but how exactly is it gonna be streamed in iTunes? Do I go to the store and click a link or whut?

it should be on the home page like saying: LIVE IN LONDON; LADY GAGA or something of that nature! They even have a countdown on the front of itunes NOW!  :hug:

I can't believe i will most likely not to be able to watch it live only because school starts in like 2 days and my mom forces me to sleep like an hour before it starts :cryga:

Edited by Rways

• Shadow locked this topic