Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

soon we'll be being slayed

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Interludicrous

I really hope she'll wear a long brown wig like the ARTPOP promo images where she's holding the mannequin hand. But I guess anything's possible. She has worn so many different styles already:

- Sleek black hair

- Grungy black hair ('Stefani' V Magazine cover + Applause video)

- Sleek brown hair (ARTPOP promo images)

- Seashell brown hair

- Bowie fan golden brown

- Donatella girl dirty blond

- Platinum blond

- Fiber optic wig

If you ask me any of these are possible, but it's also possible that she'll have different ones throughout the show, or maybe she'll even wear something new. I'm excited  :excited2:

Dominic

Apparently she will debut SEVEN new songs at the festival according to her interview with The Sun newspaper. I saw her interview on GagaGlobal.  Hmm, interesting, I wonder if she is including Applause in that. 

Edited by DominicMarc
The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SharGaga

WOOHOO, I'm on vacation rn but can't wait to be back home tomorrow, just in time for Gaga. :excited2:

Interludicrous

Apparently she will debut SEVEN new songs at the festival according to her interview with The Sun newspaper. I saw her interview on GagaGlobal.  Hmm, interesting, I wonder if she is including Applause in that. 

The Sun is wrong 99% of the time, so I'm not sure how trustworthy this info is  :duck:

Y'all can download the free iTunes Festival App for iPhone/iPad and stream the show from there! Just so everyone knows. :party:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Debating whether or not i want to stream this ... i want to wait till ARTPOP comes out to listen to the new songs but then everyone will be watching tomorrow & i don't wanna miss out  :cry:

• Shadow locked this topic