💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

seana39223

We're getting an album of all 6 songs a few days later on iTunes I suppose :excited2::confused:

Probably not. When a performer performs maimly new songs at iTunes Festival there isnt usually an EP released (E.G Example in 2012)

moonboywow

The sound is a direct mid feed. Here is an example of a video which was reocrded from a laptop whilst iTunes festival was streaming: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePltdHr1EAE Hope this helps. :hug:

I'm still kinda nervous because I have trouble hearing. I guess gaga will sing more clearly. She always does. :)

Swine sounds really good at the very beginning,then suddenly it turns into an utter mess.

Has she really learnt some lessons from Born This Way era? MANiCURE is messy,too. Hope the final productions could be better.

Edited by lazyman

Levine

I'm still excited, but the MANiCURE video made me realize we won't know **** about the album and the ARTPOP's sounds. The songs are going to be too different from the real versions.

Amen Fashion

This will be streamed worldwide. You just have to use iTunes OR the iTunes Festival APP! Download it to your iPad, iPhone, iPod to stream the concert live for free!

FRANK1991

Swine sounds really good at the very beginning,then suddenly it turns into an utter mess.

Has she really learnt some lessons from Born This Way era? MANiCURE is messy,too. Hope the final productions could be better.

she already gave us all the information, you just have to look

Lady Gaga's Twitter:

"The sound quality of these clips has been obstructed to give you a taste of ARTPOP but ultimately confuse you until Sunday #SWINEFEST "

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Monster Voices

Question (that has probably been answered) but Can I watch the stream if I don't have an i-something? From my PC?

Edited by Monster Voices
Forever and Always!

geopang

Question (that has probably been answered) but Can I watch the stream if I don't have an i-something? From my PC?

You need itunes.

geopang

So all I need to do is open itunes and the stream will be up? sounds too easy lol

Gaga said download the latest version of itunes, and when you open it should have a itunes festival section, then click on it and click gaga live stream

Edited by geopang

Gaga said download the latest version of itunes, and when you open it should have a itunes festival section, then click on it and click gaga live stream

Guess I'm gonna have to upgrade itunes :ohno:

aaronyoji

wow how condescending. in the swine snippet, youre hearing 3 different segments from the song obviously. the actual song wont have the intro with a mini guitar solo, stop, then build up with a breakdown, those were just the clips they decided to put together.

and with MANiCURE, besides the vocals being abstracted, its pretty clear how the song flows, i dont get whats so messy about it.....

• Shadow locked this topic