💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I just dont want her to give too much away...

i want to LIVE the ARTPOP experiance on 11th of November xo

I agree! However, remember that ARTPOP is about the merging of fashion , technology, art in a BIG BANG! The album is "ear candy" because she wanted the music to be danced to as she sings to poetry of these really great techno records that have meaning. I think she'll sing about 10 songs at iTunes, this is my lineup

Aura

Applause

Swine

New song (TEA?)

New song (ARTPOP?)

Song that didn't make ARTPOP

Princess Die 

Song that didn't make ARTPOP

New song (Sex Dreams, G.U.Y?)

I could imagine that she would use one of the previously announced tracks and not really reveal too much further. She also stated that she's going to be singing the songs in different ways than we would hear on the album, although I could imagine she'll have the studio versions of a couple songs to dance along too.

She's performing on one of the first days, so the live EP won't hit iTunes for another month or so, which would leave a month left for the HQ/Electro versions on the official ARTPOP release

how will this be streamed? will there be an app that we can download to watch or a link on itunes that we click on? I've never watched the previous itunes festivals so i'm wondering??  :confused:

YES!! iTunes releases an app + she will provide the links for the live stream!

I sort of made one but it was just about what I wanted her to do there lol. Yours is better ;p Anyways! I'm so freakin' excited! NEW MUSIC AND OUTIFTSSS

Excited for the new outfits too!!!!

basically she will sing some new songs in acoustic version, like you and i was sang in acoustic before its studio version is released.

I don't think all songs will be acoustic, we already know Swine will be acoustic because of the illustration she shared out of her ARTPOP notebook, I think Applause, Aura, and maybe one or two others will be pretty close to how they will sound on the album!

Fishnet Sinner

tbh, even if it is only one new song I'm still going to be ****ting my pants.  :legend:

Only a matter of days until we get another new song - after so much time between new material, every little thing still feels like a big deal to me!

seana39223

We will have no chance of watching it live guys, the iTunes live feed is normally glitchy, but this is GaGa so loads more people than normal will be watching.

seashellbikini

I can't wait this is like totally unreal :excited2: Does anyone know what time it's being streamed in Australia?

It was about 5AM for P!NK last year. That's South Australian time though, so, 4:30AM for Syd/Melb/Bris

seashellbikini

how will this be streamed? will there be an app that we can download to watch or a link on itunes that we click on? I've never watched the previous itunes festivals so i'm wondering??  :confused:

You just go onto iTunes and go to the iTunes Festival page.

Or just download the app. It's miles easier. :yes:

• Shadow locked this topic