• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

monketsharona

It's rising :whitney: Where are you now haters? Hiding in your dark caves I see :whitney:

Strangely, Perez is not going to comment about Gaga rising in the charts XD

Kermit the frog

APPLAUSE ONLY NEEDS TO SELL 800 COPIES IN THE US TO REACH #3

Where did you get dat info?

Dylangaga

Please someone explain me why Katy has so much sucess in the US while she begins to dip elsewhere ? ^^

only bc now the GP is just catching on

Please someone explain me why Katy has so much sucess in the US while she begins to dip elsewhere ? ^^

Radio has been playing Roar about 3 times more than Applause in US. Applause Impacts radio in the US today and Tomorrow.

Edited by elysaint

interscope better go hard on radio deals and promotion this week.they are letting their biggest star s image being shaded .that rush release ruined the whole experience and whoever leaked it should get in jail

iTunes isn't the only measurement of success, people. Let's be happy the b---h at least top 10. There are also many positive things to focus on, such as how well Gags is doing on radio. First let's look at Katy.

15 = KATY PERRY Roar 6252 -323 47.774 -5.496

And gaga...

20 +5 LADY GAGA Applause 3922 +541 34.077 +3.948

That means Katy's radio updates have fallen HARD. Biggest drop on the chart today actually, in both spins and AI, by a landslide. Whereas Gaga is chillin with the best update in a while, with a whopping 5 chart position boost, +541 spins, and +3.948 AI. Those are all great updates.

Edit: Nvm I lied. Get Lucky had a larger spin drop.

Edited by austin

iTunes isn't the only measurement of success, people. Let's be happy the b---h at least top 10. There are also many positive things to focus on, such as how well Gags is doing on radio. First let's look at Katy.

15 = KATY PERRY Roar 6252 -323 47.774 -5.496

And gaga...

20 +5 LADY GAGA Applause 3922 +541 34.077 +3.948

That means Katy's radio updates have fallen HARD. Biggest drop on the chart today actually, in both spins and AI, by a landslide. Whereas Gaga is chillin with the best update in a while, with a whopping 5 chart position boost, +541 spins, and +3.948 AI. Those are all great updates.

Edit: Nvm I lied. Get Lucky had a larger spin drop.

:noparty: