Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

Are there even anybody who hasn't bought Blurred Lines yet? Surely its time is coming to an end very very soon?

Top 10 single by Gaga and I'll be happy. Everyone calls Judas a flop and it's my fav song  :party:

I remember saying that about 21 :rip: it's crazy how songs/albums can last so long. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

I think bottom line its not doing well because its outdated. Gaga took too long to release this record and EDM is on its way out now. This song would have smashed this time last year.

I'll never understand why they didn't release a Zedd track first.

Arturo

Well you know what, I'm ******* done, I will respond here after Tuesday to remind everyone who was right.  :nails:

I have faith that the song will be a hit after the video and performance, but one thing is certain, and it's that you were wrong and it's being played on radio a lot.

So even if you come back on Tuesday and the song is doing well (which I pray it is sooo much), you'd still be the one who was wrong. :)

Why doesn't the Haus buy hundreds of i tunes cards and buy the single hundred times? It's so desperate but who gives a f---k! 

strange anomalies like that won't count on the chart unfortunately. :p

I'm gonna buy it again monday :hor:

try to use a different account because it'll just say "would you like to redownload it for free"?

I just feel bad for Gaga, who is probably reading all these tweets/threads and crying because a lot of fans have lost faith in her  :fail:

Daenerys

1. Welcome new members, glad to see you on GGD!

2. The song still is in top 10, with massive promo on the way it probably won't leave there any time soon. 

3. Lets all take this moment to ditch the drama, stop refreshing the itunes charts and let's all go in the woods and practice the Abramovic method and cleanse our minds of what we WANT Gaga to be and let her do her thing. 

4. :hug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TroubleClef

I just feel bad for Gaga, who is probably reading all these tweets/threads and crying because a lot of fans have lost faith in her  :fail:

SAME.

boysboysboys

Why doesn't the Haus buy hundreds of i tunes cards and buy the single hundred times? It's so desperate but who gives a f---k! 

Interscope thinks it's above the kinds of cajoling and tactics other record labels are doing... now look at most of their artists. 

I stopped expecting Lady Gaga to be radio friendly since she released BTW. I never expected her to top any charts. But I will take that over some generic pop star, because as fans, and music lovers, there's a secret privilege in hearing lady Gaga's music. How many people haven't listen to dance in the dark or scheisse ? I would hate to grow tired of Gaga's music like I get quickly tired of Katy or Rihanna. So in a way I'm glad applause is not so popular because it makes it a rare exquisite privilege to drive for an hour and realizing applause is playing. That's when you can hear the difference between same old sounds of every pop song, and someone who takes her art seriously.

boysboysboys

I know right? But, this will be a lesson for her too.

Shaney

it's doing phenomenal on radio. let's hope it keeps this up.

Not really. :emo:  I was in the car for a good hour today switching between 6 stations CONSTANTLY XM and FM radio, and it never played.  I have not heard it on the radio once yet.

melodichard

I know right? But, this will be a lesson for her too.

Yeah. Gaga needs to realize that she isn't invincible

You guys need to remember this song was suppose to come out on the 19th. She's not worried. She's got GMA and the VMAS. She will shoot right up.