Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

Speechless94

I live in America and its time for some damn gifting. I know there is another thread for this, but if you HAVE NOT already bought the single and you're iTunes account is American, please message me so I can gift (haven't decided how many yet) 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

On the plus side in terms of US radio today:

LADY GAGA – Applause: 30.191 (+ 5.371)

And it hasn't been officially added to radio yet, hopefully the song is a slow burner!!

On the plus side in terms of US radio today:

LADY GAGA – Applause: 30.191 (+ 5.371)

And it hasn't been officially added to radio yet, hopefully the song is a slow burner!!

Awesome! Idk why people are freaking out so bad, it was just released! Calm yo titties children! It'll all be okay in the end :hug:

Most of Gaga's fans are brazilians if we go by twitter, lm.com, and fb so obviously they can't help her in the US. Besides, I get the feeling many "fans" still pirate her songs.

Awesome! Idk why people are freaking out so bad, it was just released! Calm yo titties children! It'll all be okay in the end :hug:

Me neither tbh!! It was rush-released and it's not coming off the back off of a highly successful era! So it will take some time to get Applause up there but it will happen :)

Just saw a promo commercial for Gaga during Good Morning America!! They played the clip of the video that Gaga had turned into a gif on LM at the end !! Ahh it looked good on my moms ****ty 15 year old blurry dying tv lmao

Most of Gaga's fans are brazilians if we go by twitter, lm.com, and fb so obviously they can't help her in the US. Besides, I get the feeling many "fans" still pirate her songs.

Oh, Gaga does have a lot of brazilian fans for sure, I am one, but I can tell you this with certainty: people here DO NOT buy music. They download it illegally. A LOT of my friends did it (saw it on Twitter). Only hardcore fans will buy the single/album (I obviously did buy both, but I thought that went without saying).

Edited by rslayer

people here DO NOT buy music. They download it illegally. A LOT of my friends did it (saw it on Twitter).

:rip: :cry: :( :deadbanana:

Honey Boo Boo

Oh, Gaga does have a lot of brazilian fans for sure, I am one, but I can tell you this with certainty: people here DO NOT buy music. They download it illegally. A LOT of my friends did it (saw it on Twitter). Only hardcore fans will buy the single/album (I obviously did buy both, but I thought that went without saying).

Explains why Applause is #2 in Brazil. I was speechless.  :dead:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

lairofhk

You guys seriously need to get real.... The BTW era damaged her image and she is in no way shape or form at the same momentum she once was.. I am surprised she even debuted this well she has a lot of winning over to do with the media/GP so I expect her to be back on too by the end of the album era... Not now

This. 

:rip: :cry: :( :deadbanana:

Explains why Applause is #2 in Brazil. I was speechless.  :dead:

It was #1 here for some time, but it dropped later. But yeah, brazilians are rats when it comes to paying for immaterial stuff (and a lot other things, but that's not the point). But it's almost a cultural habit here. If you say you've actually bought a song on iTunes, people go like '... Oh, why?'.

Edited by rslayer