đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Stick a fork in it - Applause is done. Hope Interscope will call this a promo single and move onto the "real" first single.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

Stick a fork in it - Applause is done. Hope Interscope will call this a promo single and move onto the "real" first single.

#1 in over 40 countries......

nick4bty

#1 in over 40 countries......

Whoop-de-do. Someone in Lithuania bought a copy and it went straight to #1. 

The U.S. is where it matters, and it's dead. 

ThomastheMonster

wait are you being serious or bc if you are  :awkney:

MetalHausOfJosh

This fan base is a mess! The fact that they think #2 is a flop really shows ignorance. I wish I was here when BR flopped!!!

@ The Butthurt fans

She's gonna release the video sooner than Katy Perry's, and she will also perform the VMAs. There is a huge chance that she will step to the #1 spot.

Edited by Megan Ann

melodichard

Guys. Don't be so stressed. Just enjoy the music. It's easy to get caught up in the charts and stuff, but that is (pretty much) out of our control.

Honestly, her defining moment that sends this track to the top will be the VMAs and music video. SO excited.

Whoop-de-do. Someone in Lithuania bought a copy and it went straight to #1. 

The U.S. is where it matters, and it's dead.

Stop the drama. Start the music...hug from the rest of the world

Soundophobic

katy perry was an after thought next to lady gaga when they both debuted.... katy changed her sound/style because of gaga's success

that's the problem

Katy's releasing her fourth "anthemic" song.

She changed her sound from: bubblegum songs with the exact same beat to feel good songs with the exact same lyrics. Honestly, she seems to wait for Gaga and a few other artistis to test the US market and then gets to do whatever they did in the safest way possible so she won't face backlash.

No, scratch that, Katy hasn't faced backlash ever since "I Kissed a Girl" and she'll never face it again, that was when she was THE pop girl and that's no longer the case ever since Gaga appeared.

She'll never match Gaga's impact. She doesn't makes it intl the news, having her on a show won't dramatically increase it's views and hating on her is not the cool thing to do.

She may have her #1 singles, but she can't compete as much as you guys wish to throw Gaga in a pit against her, she just can't compete.

She's still an afterthought.

I'm sorry if this sounds shady or something and I'm not really hating on Katy, I'm sure she deserves praise, but I just can't handle you guys being so scared of her all the time.

Also, it disgusts me when you people dismiss every country but the US, it really does.

nick4bty

This fan base is a mess! The fact that they think #2 is a flop really shows ignorance. I wish I was here when BR flopped!!!

BR didn't flop because it had the support of radio.

Applause is already flopping harder than Judas on radio. It only had 500 spins yesterday . . . down from 1500 it had the day before. Radio is not supporting this song, which is why sales have been declining for the last 8 hours.

Liam Germanotta

It's the #1 climber on Amazon Germany today!
It's currently at #6 on the Amazon download charts.
Things looking good in Germany without big promo here!