šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

Something foul is going on. Why is there such a huge gap between Roar and Blurred Lines?

Ā 

However, Applause being beaten by that Luke Bryan song... oy vey. Says a lot about the damage Gaga sustained over those years of media and industry abuse.

no....

Ā 

part of me was not that huge of a debut, and that released during katy perry's peak teenage dream performance......

Ā 

something probably is going on... but who knows maybe ppl really like roar.... a lot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

joemayzzin

Lmao us U.S monsters are horrible cause she's not number one and were not #truemonsters

Get a life really

Idk about all you but she could be 100 and I'd still love her cause its about the music not the fricken number so please if you were a "REAL" monster you wouldn't be hating cause I'm pretty sure Gaga doesn't represent hate, she represents love & music

Edited by joemayzin

Hi. I'm Scott and I actually enjoy listening to Gaga's music and absorbing her art. It's not just about her being on top and #1 for me. Anyone else like me out there?Ā  :laughga:Ā 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Illuminati Freak

Hi. I'm Scott and I actually enjoy listening to Gaga's music and absorbing her art. It's not just about her being on top and #1 for me. Anyone else like me out there?Ā  :laughga:Ā 

Me! I feel the same way about her. Fans obsessing over charts takes the fun out of everything. It's LAME.

Honey Boo Boo

It's because I bought Roar on iTunes. :cryga:

Ā 

please spare me :ohno:

Someone kill her with fire before she lays eggs and those hatchlings buy Roar too.Ā  :omfgaga:

A dolla makes me holla!šŸ’°šŸ’µšŸ’ø

Sad I can't use this gifĀ  :cry:

Ā 

tumblr_mrjmv4968a1rrzi1eo2_400.gif

GagaMyBlood95

I just love reading this thread, full of meltdowns, which are unnecessary of course..

Sad I can't use this gifĀ  :cry:

Ā 

tumblr_mrjmv4968a1rrzi1eo2_400.gif

omg I love itĀ  :)

ryhanna

We all like the music :roll:Ā 

BricksNStrings

I have very little respect for any "fans" who care more about Gaga charting well than releasing meaningful music. Let's talk about why WE like, or dislike, or love, or hate the music - not the "GP". Screw the "GP". People who say "without the GP she wouldn't have a career" - that was true four years ago, but not today. Now she has enough fans to buy tickets and albums to never worry about the "GP" again, so let's focus on the music and the art and not numbers that mean nothing.

John The Gypsy

How can anyone say the GP doesn't love her when she has 2 of the highest grossing concert tours of all time. She's got more touring force than any of the artists of this generation, and is still one of the highest selling artists too. Why does it even matter if this song doesnt chart all that well? It just doesn't matter. And even if she did gross Ke$ha's tour numbers it shouldn't matter (who by the way is a great performer too).Besides, most of the GP illegally downloads music anyway. I got "Applause" on 4shared just yesterday. :P