Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Applause is at #10 in Australia. It's dropping quickly - it was #3 yesterday. I'm not phased. Her music hasn't charted brilliantly here since TFM Era. I'm sure radio will start playing it more Monday. 

People need to relax. Yes it'd be much better if she could be #1 everywhere but it's a great song. I love it. I can't stop listening to it!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

HeavyPunkLover

Lol @ those who have told to **** myself because "ppl were still sleeping in america"

This is not the comeback we have hoped for her. But who cares at the end? I'm just laughing so hard @ those who still try to give an excuse for her missed #1. Hope the song will turn out a growner... But I don't think this will change.

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

So Roar is about to hit 525,000 within the single's first week of release.  :sick:

fede ARTPOP

idk what happened! :(

i love the song tho...cant wait for the video! ♥

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

monketsharona

Everyone keeps saying this but nothing will change. Katy doesn't have a video or appearances or performances either and the song is still number 1. I'm sure it will boost the sales, but I'm not expecting huge numbers.

Yeah but don't forget Katy is always #1 with her singles. Gaga will beat her with album sales for sure.

Applause is at #10 in Australia. It's dropping quickly - it was #3 yesterday. I'm not phased. Her music hasn't charted brilliantly here since TFM Era. I'm sure radio will start playing it more Monday. 

People need to relax. Yes it'd be much better if she could be #1 everywhere but it's a great song. I love it. I can't stop listening to it!

yep radio impact is still planned for Monday everywhere in the world

Edited by monketsharona

CherryBoom

OMG if the VMA and music vidend doesn't affect the sales, sad to hear but rip applause :(

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Another good US radio update today:

LADY GAGA – Applause: 35.273 (+ 5.082)

We should be worried if it doesn't increase massively after Monday and the VMA's :eek:

EDIT: US airplay increase the week incase anyone's interested:

LADY GAGA – Applause: 14.743

LADY GAGA – Applause: 19.918 (+ 5.175)

LADY GAGA – Applause: 24.820 (+ 4.902)

LADY GAGA – Applause: 30.191 (+ 5.371)

LADY GAGA – Applause: 35.273 (+ 5.082)

Edited by hookerrrr

Aaaaand Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey just passed Applause on iTunes. Applause is now #11 on Australia iTunes.

It will get back up there soon. I love Lana Del Rey though so i'm happy for her! :D

marcuslondon

people need to stop being so obsessed with the charts. just look at the **** songs that reach number 1 every year. They don't show who is a better artist overall. this was always going to be Katy's week.  :ARTPOP: