💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

How can anyone say the GP doesn't love her when she has 2 of the highest grossing concert tours of all time. She's got more touring force than any of the artists of this generation, and is still one of the highest selling artists too. Why does it even matter if this song doesnt chart all that well? It just doesn't matter. And even if she did gross Ke$ha's tour numbers it shouldn't matter (who by the way is a great performer too).Besides, most of the GP illegally downloads music anyway. I got "Applause" on 4shared just yesterday. :P

Your first mistake!

#buyapplause  :lolgaga:

Edited by GaGaMyBlood95

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

Honey Boo Boo

Sad I can't use this gif  :cry:

tumblr_mrjmv4968a1rrzi1eo2_400.gif

I remember this from a movie! Of which I can't remember its name. Was this Spirited Away?  :laughga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Guys, speaking about the charts... am I the only one who finds Blurred Lines ****ing annoying and boring?! How is it still doing so good on charts? People should develop some taste in music  :noparty:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Weasel

Ugh, this is sad  :noparty: But things can only go up from here. If Madonna can get through 300 top 10 songs, we can get through one.

Bellatrix

I really hope the video and VMA performance will save this song. Otherwise  :noparty: 

Of course it will. The original promo plan starts on Monday, remember? :)

Weasel

Of course it will. The original promo plan starts on Monday, remember? :)

Everyone keeps saying this but nothing will change. Katy doesn't have a video or appearances or performances either and the song is still number 1. I'm sure it will boost the sales, but I'm not expecting huge numbers.

Everyone keeps saying this but nothing will change. Katy doesn't have a video or appearances or performances either and the song is still number 1. I'm sure it will boost the sales, but I'm not expecting huge numbers.

That is so true. Roar is still #1. Imagine when the video came out  :shocked: Not even talking about VMA performance  :noparty: 

Slaylor Swift

this.

ryhanna

I don't think anyone's expecting huge numbers or for Applause to even go #1 on Billboard at this point. We're just looking for it to grow a bit.

Bellatrix

Yeah, I'm not saying that Gaga will surpass Katy. US maybe prefer Katy but that's nothing we should go desperate about. As long as we like Gagas music and she sales good, who cares if she's #1 in every single country or not?