💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

44 #1's? Wow, didn't expect that! Now there's only the US and UK left... But I'm sure she'll hit #1 within the next few weeks.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

SEANGT

What does it take to get an answer in here from someone? I must have asked about 50 times where I can look up the sales of applause so I can know how many countries she's number 1 in and nobody has answered. I know it's 43 , but I want to be able to keep up with it myself too. HELLO? ANYONE OUT THERE?  :cry:

all I know is livepopbars.com and I havent found an easy way to check every country really. 

VasilisVas

all I know is livepopbars.com and I havent found an easy way to check every country really. 

thank you! this is better than nothing.  :hug:

Oh well, US radios are boycotting Applause, -.-"

they are not boycotting anything.... they just aren't playing it as much because ppl aren't requesting/it's not on payola yet

If the other songs of ARTPOPare like Burqua/Aura, they'll be boycotted more than Marry The Night. I don't think has been a good idea for gaga making an electronic album D:

PokeHerFace

Americans has weird taste in music though imo

only half of the top 40 billboard hot 100 that I really like

I don't get it how they can chart

Vevo/Youtube/iTunes/Spotify

Der Meister

GUYS PLEASE STOP. THE SONG HAS JUST LEAKED. ITS DOING VERY WELL FOR AN EMERGENCY RELEASE. THE VIDEO IS COMING ON MONDAY AND THE VMAS IS NOT FAR. SO CALM DOWN, GAGA IS GONNA SHINE IN HER RIGHT TIME.

Soundophobic

If the other songs of ARTPOPare like Burqua/Aura, they'll be boycotted more than Marry The Night. I don't think has been a good idea for gaga making an electronic album D:

Dude, chill.

ThomastheMonster

they are not boycotting anything.... they just aren't playing it as much because ppl aren't requesting/it's not on payola yet

will it be on payola the 19th?

GUYS PLEASE STOP. THE SONG HAS JUST LEAKED. ITS DOING VERY WELL FOR AN EMERGENCY RELEASE. THE VIDEO IS COMING ON MONDAY AND THE VMAS IS NOT FAR. SO CALM DOWN, GAGA IS GONNA SHINE IN HER RIGHT TIME.

This.