• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

dirtyrascal

If Gaga can't do it, we're just gonna have to wait for Godney to come and revive the U.S. pop scene, ridding it of the basics and irrelevant.

AXIrb.gif

Gagadisiak

any info on Japan ?

Wait it's on itunes . 

Edited by Gagadisiak
Où est-tu ma Salope ?

If Gaga can't do it, we're just gonna have to wait for Godney to come and revive the U.S. pop scene, ridding it of the basics and irrelevant.

AXIrb.gif

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

gagafan101

OK first of all

they slowed down on radio because its katy perry's week . Gaga was early so she has priority

applause has next week to steal everything. and tbh I live in California IN THE USA and NO ONE EVEN KNOWS THE SONG CAME OUT. people are really slow here... freaking cali is dumb. Don't worry guys, people will start noticing it. and roar... come on seriously... it sucks........

Honey Boo Boo

I am actually saving up for the physical copy

It will be my first physical Gaga album. And first actual CD in a loooong time. :flop:

Same. ARTPOP will be my first album I ever bought in a physical form.  :yes:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

I hope ARTPOP has radio friendly songs, but I think Applause is the most radio friendly track. imagine the others.. 

She really has to change style and stop with dance-electronic with her next album. Radio Friendly doesn't mean doing generic songs like Katy's, she can do good songs with beautiful lyrics and being radio friendly at the same time.

Honey Boo Boo

Those of you complaining that only the Gaga fanbase is buying Applause and every other fanbase is buying Roar.

HELL NAU. A majority of the Britney and Avril fans are buying Applause tbh.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Gaga needs to increase her presence. She's been doing minimal promo. Where is her major magazine cover? V mag is not gonna cut it...

Those of you complaining that only the Gaga fanbase is buying Applause and every other fanbase is buying Roar.

HELL NAU. A majority of the Britney and Avril fans are buying Applause tbh.

Exactly. At this point I just think she needs to get the GP on her side. She's only catering to her fans and the gay community right now.