đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photo: Lady Gaga and Ryan Seacrest

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Still waiting for those erotic stories of yours with Ryan Seacrest :ARTPOP:

I'll give you are brief synopsis of my latest:

Basically me and Ryan are just chilling by his radio station as he's just debuted my new single (in my dreams he hasn't aged past his modelling days) we are chilling, smoking, becoming close friends, he's like raving about the new single coz it totally breaks down barriers and is amazing, then cut a long story short we are there! bam! having hot passionate s-x on his desk, then in his car, then in his bed, then on his bathroom floor, and then we like chill and eat cake.

ibxPTJJVM7g1cR.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you are brief synopsis of my latest:

Basically me and Ryan are just chilling by his radio station as he's just debuted my new single (in my dreams he hasn't aged past his modelling days) we are chilling, smoking, becoming close friends, he's like raving about the new single coz it totally breaks down barriers and is amazing, then cut a long story short we are there! bam! having hot passionate s-x on his desk, then in his car, then in his bed, then on his bathroom floor, and then we like chill and eat cake.

Slay. The new 50 Shades of Grey.

444914529.gif

Slay. The new 50 Shades of Grey.

444914529.gif

thanks i'm hoping ryan will play himself in the movie which will inevitably be made (probably somebody like steven spielberg or james cameron will no doubt want the rights), perhaps ryan could play the older version of himself retelling the story, just a brainstorming idea

tumblr_m5ij57Ohsw1r3ty02o1_500.gif

JazzGa

aggghh giving me marilyn manson vibes i LOVE IT

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived