đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause is being bleeped on the radio!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

Radio DJs have a short vocabulary matching the artists that they play. Poor them. GAGA will have to reeducate.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only in America :lmao:

We do literally censor everything. It's obnoxious. (Why I don't really listen to the radio)

They censored "Onika" in Starships because they thought she was saying the 'N' word. Stupid.

How about you look up the lyrics before you censor. It's not just bad words. Bad actions, too. They bleep out "line" in We Can't Stop in "trying to get a line in the bathroom."

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Prometheus

It's like when they censored that part of Nicki's song "Starships:"

"My name is Onika, you can call me Nicki."

And they thought that she was saying something bad when she said "Onika," so they bleeped it.

Michelle

We do literally censor everything. It's obnoxious. (Why I don't really listen to the radio)

They censored "Onika" in Starships because they thought she was saying the 'N' word. Stupid.

How about you look up the lyrics before you censor. It's not just bad words. Bad actions, too. They bleep out "line" in We Can't Stop in "trying to get a line in the bathroom." 

Ugh, I KNOW!! It's so obnoxious how much our country censors ****. :smh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I hope its not because they think she's saying coons. Then again controversy might be good for the song.

:toofloppy:  it doesn't even sounds like that

I know right?

tumblr_mhzfahuFzg1r079rmo1_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

SebastianG

It does sound like that! The first time I heard the song I thought she was saying ****s and I was like wtf

I hope its not because they think she's saying coons. Then again controversy might be good for the song.

Coons as in the n word? She would be crucified if someone thought that, not only bleeped lol, it's because they think she's saying c-unts

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived