💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 'Applause' review!

Glow

Featured Posts

Well it's ridiculous

this guy leaked the full version and played it in tinychat which is really dumb,

cause I think Gaga wouldn't like it much

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

From what I have heard, yep, retro video game would be a fitting description, which is great for me.

I'm a bad monster :noparty:

The review is real. He posted a snippet of her singing about the gong, and deleted it after Twitter monsters attacked him.

He deleted the review after monsters accused of him trying to leak the song which wasn't his intentions. Apparently him and DJWS dm'd and DJWS was pissed.

Allison M

So did it leak or not? I have only heard one snippet about "pop culture was in ART, now art's in pop culture in me...." lol

iMonster

maybe the review is fake?  :shrug: what (or who)  :derpga:   is martian tv anyway? probably some madonna stan wanting to have some credibility among monsters :reductive:

This. 

Out of all the publications they could've sent it too out there, they chose a random blog?

Yes, very credible. Everything is this review is accurate and must be taken seriously.

"It’s hard to follow up a power anthem like Katy Perry’s new single “Roar.†Luckily, Lady Gaga has some wickedly theatrical vocals and a dream production team behind her."

This :classy:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Juanjo

Well, they say it's rather muted, in comparison to Bad Romance and BTW, which worries me, but at the same time they also say it's got powerful, theatrical vocals, and shouting, which excites me. So, I'm a bit confused. ...OMG, I really don't know what to expect! The fact they're confident clubs will eat it up makes me so happy and excited, though. ...Radio, Idk, we'll have to see and wait. I really don't care if it doesn't top BB, to be honest.

Iconoclast

When they aay "mute" I think of something like Heavy Metal Lover. Its not in your face like Bad Romance but it definitely gets stuck in your head, is addictive and makes you want to dance.

Mute is not a great word to describe music though

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived