First 'Applause' review!

Glow

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

This has me very worried.

Firstly, the fact that that they think its not very radio friendly.

Secondly, it's a dance type of song. I thought Gaga was gonna "change music in the second half of 2013". I'm sick to death of dance music. Honestly.

Here's hoping the album is more pop than dance. After all, how can it be called "ARTPOP" if its all dance and trance? :(

This has me very worried.

Firstly, the fact that that they think its not very radio friendly.

Secondly, it's a dance type of song. I thought Gaga was gonna "change music in the second half of 2013". I'm sick to death of dance music. Honestly.

Here's hoping the album is more pop than dance. After all, how can it be called "ARTPOP" if its all dance and trance? :(

From the very beggining we knew the album was going to be EDM

ModernEcstasy

From the very beggining we knew the album was going to be EDM

I know. I think I would have been fine with that last year, but now it's just getting annoying. It's not really changing music if you are following trends, is it?

I hate sounding so negative, because I love Gaga. It's dance music that I have come to despise. Lol

I know. I think I would have been fine with that last year, but now it's just getting annoying. It's not really changing music if you are following trends, is it?

I hate sounding so negative, because I love Gaga. It's dance music that I have come to despise. Lol

Well, we have our first review saying the song sounds nothing like what's on the radio right now, so don't worry and enjoy the music in 7 days :))

KaanBTW

I like the review. Because it says, Applause is kinda different but still club banger.

"Theatrical" got me excited

Absolutely.  :excited2:

GagaMyBlood95

Theatrical, that's what I want! Not some pop-ish song like the rest of them! 

HeavyPunkLover

I dont know what to think anymore. Just want to listen the whole song. Enough about snippets.

those snippets have ruined my night.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

I was expecting some kind of big EDM futuristic sh it that will flatten the Earth but I guess it won't be Applause :flop:

I was expecting some kind of big EDM futuristic sh it that will flatten the Earth but I guess it won't be Applause :flop:

This :flop:

Im not going to judge the rest of the album off the lead single though...

I never loved the BTW single but loved the rest of the BTW album. Apart from just dance and bad romance her first singles have been underwhelming... lets just wait for applause to be released though

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived