💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina Abromovic defends Gaga on TMZ Live

Urban

Featured Posts

God, how f*cking tiring it is to see people bring up that annoying M word whenever she does something. But Marina is a wonderful human being and I love how she stood up for Gaga. :heart:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Maybe she stood up for gaga but she didn't really say anything substantial besides the madonna thing :huh:

elijahfan

Educate them, Marina  :coffee:

The Madonna comparison was such a stretch...... we came to the point where Madonna even invented nudity now  :fail:

AgusPop

The Madonna comparisons  go BEYOND stupidity   :fail:  I think the people are more stupid everyday.

Andy Darko

Best part is when she says that she's using Gaga, too. I've said everyday since the video, this is a marketing/promotions strategy to raise interest in the Abramovic method, not Gaga.

Totally agree. It features Gaga, but let's be real is a Gaga stripped down to a visual normality. Gaga can get attention with pretty much everything she does. This was definitely more on Abramovic's side to garner attention for her institute than it was Lady Gaga trying to shock. I wonder if they totally forgot about the nude picture she did with Tony Bennett? Or the Bondage one?

And I'm glad Marina is so open with how she is using Gaga. There is nothing wrong with promotion/marketing.

And with Lady Gaga I've noticed, her nudes never seem that s-xual, and in this video it seems more like just an embrace of the natural form rather than some attempt at erotica.

Antoni

Totally agree. It features Gaga, but let's be real is a Gaga stripped down to a visual normality. Gaga can get attention with pretty much everything she does. This was definitely more on Abramovic's side to garner attention for her institute than it was Lady Gaga trying to shock. I wonder if they totally forgot about the nude picture she did with Tony Bennett? Or the Bondage one?

And I'm glad Marina is so open with how she is using Gaga. There is nothing wrong with promotion/marketing.

And with Lady Gaga I've noticed, her nudes never seem that s-xual, and in this video it seems more like just an embrace of the natural form rather than some attempt at erotica.

All of this.

My name isn't Timmers

Didymus

How do even try to compare this with Sex? :wtfga: Does Madonna own nudity? Some people are crazy.

Guest TheNextOne

The Sex book comparison is extremely lazy... the video wasn't even s-xual lol. I guess I must've forgotten that Madonna was the first and only woman to ever be seen naked.

She's sweet. She shouldn't have given them attention.

These. TMZ is desperate for attention and are just insulting Gaga for views. They're not even worth Marina or Gaga's time. :whitney:

While they're spreading lies, Gaga and Marina are getting more and more promo for their respective projects. They win in the end. :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived