Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

AM reviews Don’t Click Play: “watered down pop”


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

It’s called “don’t click play” for a reason…you’re not actually suppose to click play :awkney:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

Ouch...that's NOT off to a great start...I think this is it yall....she's bout to get dropped and go indie...now yall will really need to pay up to support her career moving forward...:messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bobina

I thought it said "watered down poop" :kry:

"634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
4 hours ago, Bobina said:

I thought it said "watered down poop" :kry:

that would also be correct :heart:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

I'm bored so I'm giving this a listen.

Every single song she's ever released wouldn't have sounded out of place on the same album lol.

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

That Gaga reference in Don't Click Play is so... Blatant and cringe lol

 

Gaga having Don't Call Tonight on her album and Ava having Take My Call is so funny :toofunny:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dawson

Isn’t there a DCP thread? This forum is always so mean to Ava, she’s just making harmless pop bops and there’s a couple of really good songs on this record

Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona

As if Ava had any other goal than just releasing a fun catchy pop album. She is very self awared about what she does.

The hate of some is just so forced, just let her do what the F she wants to do and go stream MAYHEM instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...