Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina Abromovic defends Gaga on TMZ Live

Urban

Featured Posts

Spock

People are reaching so much when they say she's copying the Sex book. They are totally different things.

Madonna did the book just to shock people and bump sales for her Erotica CD and yes, some of the pictures were artsy.

Gaga is doing this to spread the word on the Abramovic Method thingy. When I look at it, s-x and art are the last things that come to my mind.

That being said, I really do hate that she's doing weird **** like this,

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

LoL @ the s-x book comparison tbh. That's like saying Just Dance is reminiscent of Beethoven's 9th symphony, on account of the both of them containing music X-D

Why on earth did she go on this tacky show? She is far better than it.

Because she's limitless and she's not offended by their try-hard insults. 

Because she's limitless and she's not offended by their try-hard insults. 

Ok...............but still doesn't explain why she lowered herself to this show.

Ok...............but still doesn't explain why she lowered herself to this show.

Well for her it's not lowering herself, that barrier doesn't exist for her.

Well for her it's not lowering herself, that barrier doesn't exist for her.

i just mean in general this show doesn't deserve people like her

midnitemermaid

The Sex book comparison is extremely lazy... the video wasn't even s-xual lol. I guess I must've forgotten that Madonna was the first and only woman to ever be seen naked.

StrawberryBlond

It's quite amusing to see an enlightened person talk to utter dimwits. This is partly why I'm against public s-xual displays in modelling, advertising, etc. It all sends the message that nudity is always s-xual and in some cases, shocking. Nudity is a natural thing that is only s-xual if you make it so, but society is raising a generation who can't tell the difference between simple nudity and erotic nudity. And yet this same generation will try to argue that our s-xualised society isn't damaging. I also agree with Marina that this type of thing is looked at very different outwith uptight America and Europe is much more accepting and understanding of oddities. Everyone who watches the video should realise that this is some new age meditation/cleansing thing happening and just leave it at that, but no, they've got to speculate on a percieved sinister nature or suggest she's being naked to be shocking or just to ponder what on earth they're looking at when it's blatantly obvious. God, society really has been brainwashed.

And yes, I just knew Madonna comparisons would find a way to flourish. I really pity people who seriously think that Madonna influenced every element of pop culture and was completely original. An older generation would tell you that Madonna was called a low rent Debbie Harry when she debuted and the critics preferred Cyndi Lauper over her and thought she deserved to be the bigger star.

VagabondGlamor

Maybe she called in since it's fun to outwit morons...plus it adds to the publicity of her fundraising stuff. I think it's cool that she knows quartz crystals have a way to amplify someone's energy. She's prolly awake, I'd wager anything.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived