💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Producers Confirmed

Dawson

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

HEADphones, these are two different things :)

Oh whoops :flop: I haven't listened to music through headphones in ages either :)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• croboy

No RedOne :-( (or Fernando Garibay)

Still excited to hear Zedd & Gaga's own productions though :)

Haus of Leather

No RedOne :-(

She's busy producing generic noise with Random Bulge known also as Pitbull. I appreciate his work with Gaga, but she will do just fine without him.

She's busy producing generic noise with Random Bulge known also as Pitbull. I appreciate his work with Gaga, but she will do just fine without him.

You mean JLo? Yeah ... I'll miss him too. But yeah we have Zedd & Madeon & DJWS now so it's cool.

Haus of Leather

You mean JLo?

It suppose to be "he's", not "she's". I was talking about RedOne producing with Pitbull, but yeah, JLo also.

AT LONG LAST-My SkullCandy Headphones have waited long enough for this day...ON 8.19 THEY SHALL BE UNLEASHED

Wet Fire

Zedd and Madeon have a huge responsibility as new producers of Gaga. I hope they have contributed a lot.

FU.CK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

I hope it's mainly DJWS :legend: Gosh, I love how she works with 2-3 producers, it makes the album so much more cohesive.

My thoughts exactly.

I'd hate her album to have different producers for every song.

Garibay :( I reeeeally wanted him on it

I'm kinda sad he went away, but the entire BTW is basically done by him except for the few REDONE tracks. I guess they can always go back to the studio for BTW 2.0 after ARTPOP

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

HarryTheNight

I'm kinda sad he went away, but the entire BTW is basically done by him except for the few REDONE tracks. I guess they can always go back to the studio for BTW 2.0 after ARTPOP

This is true! I hope she still is in contact with him and will work with him again and they haven't had a falling out, i was just so looking forward to more MTN's and TEOG's :legend:

FortKnoxxed

Thank God Garibay won't be on this album. I was sooo done with his sound  :wtf:

ARTPOP has the perfect combination of producers!

And I was feeling bad for not having RedOne but I think that sometimes change is good  :flutter:

• Shadow locked this topic