💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Producers Confirmed

Dawson

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I will listen to it first on my computer (the radio stream) because I like listening to new songs in low / medium quality to concentrate on the melody and lyrics and then download it in HQ from iTunes and discover the sound and all the subtleties of the production. I don't like eating the whole cake at once :flutter:

Wolałbym raczej usłyszeć pierwszy singiel w calej swojej okazalości

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• croboy

I thought you guys might be interested to know that Zedd was in a Rock band before he decided to dive into EDM

scrappy

I'm happy RedOne is not included but I really wanted to hear at least 1-2 Fernando Garibay tracks. :noparty:

And I'm really excited for Gaga being a producer. I wonder if there's gonna be a song produced solely by her or they're just gonna be produced in collaboration with other producers.

i'm happy that Fernando is not in on this, i hope Zedd and Madeon have the most amount of tracks produced, i love DJWS tracks on BTW but i feel as if he needs to make them more danceable and more fun and lighter instead of dark like GH

scrappy

Wolałbym raczej usłyszeć pierwszy singiel w calej swojej okazalości

O! Kolejny polski akcent na GGD ;)

A jeÅ›li zamierzasz sÅ‚uchać premiery radiowej to i tak pewnie bÄ™dzie niÃ…¼szej jakoÅ›ci niÃ…¼ iTunes...

Surprised, I thought she would have worked with more people. Kinda neutral on the lack of Garibay. Most excited to see what Madeon produced for her :party:

ItsUrsulabitch

i'm happy that Fernando is not in on this, i hope Zedd and Madeon have the most amount of tracks produced, i love DJWS tracks on BTW but i feel as if he needs to make them more danceable and more fun and lighter instead of dark like GH

Gaga's idea of "light and fun" isn't most people's. Just listen to Aura - it's bat**** insane, quite dark and all around odd. And it's "produced" by Zedd. I don't think Gaga is the type of artist to make light and fun music in the general sense. There has always been a dark and heavy element to her discography, bar the occasional song or two.

Edited by ItsUrsulabitch

Slade

Hahaha when she replied to that guy and said "YES GROWING EXTRA EARS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA" I actually laughed out loud. I absolutely ADORE this woman. :kisses: Can't wait to see how these producers sound on the album, I'm so hyped!!

BigDreamer

I love that we now know the producers but I dont intend on singling out favorites just because of who produced certain songs. The best way to go into listening to the new music is as unbiased as possible. 

Its a little frustrating to see that some monsters dont have faith in the lead single just because DJWS produced it. 

Also, it does leave me wondering a little if there is any involvement what so ever with MIA considering the Cake and Tea tweet. I guess time will tell.

Gaga's idea of "light and fun" isn't most people's. Just listen Aura - it's bat**** insane, quite dark and all around odd. And it's "produced" by Zedd. I don't think Gaga is the type of artist to make light and fun music in the general sense. There has always been a dark and heavy element to her discography, bar the occasional song or two.

Now that you mentioned it, yes you're right  :yes:

Shaney

Surprised, I thought she would have worked with more people. Kinda neutral on the lack of Garibay. Most excited to see what Madeon produced for her :party:

I would like to think that those are just the main producers, i'm sure there's other people that came in as co-producers. 

Liking this.  The music is sure to be addictive.  I can't wait to hear Madeon's work.  More than anything hoping to hear a track produced by Madeon, Zedd, and Gaga together.  Also, hoping to hear a ballad produced solely by Gaga. 

We're all Stronger Together!

ItsUrsulabitch

I would like to think that those are just the main producers, i'm sure there's other people that came in as co-producers. 

I highly doubt it. When has she ever worked with more than 3-4 producers on an album?

• Shadow locked this topic