💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause film leak?

Dodo

Featured Posts

I am not completely dismissing this as fake.She walks like Gaga, her body looks like Gaga's, and she seems to have a tatoo in the right place. The only thing I am not sure about is the face. But then again she could have used alot of make up or even prosthetics to look different.

She walks like Gaga because everyone knows how Gaga walks now, no? 

It's almost trademarked  :haha:

She has the same style in, say the  TEOG mv and the Fame commercial..

And as far as we've seen, she's trying to go with the "PURE" and "RAW" image of the artist this era (no makeup, brunette)..I am guessing this is fake..The prosthetics look obv in that pic as far as I believe I dont think Gaga will use use prosthetics again this era

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark

Yeah, her face always looks somewhat different. Plus I think it resembles Gaga more than any other pop star.

doesn't gaga's face look different in every video? i feel the same way.

I think it's real. But if I'm wrong, I'd still want to know where this is from and who this is cause I'm very interested in this

doesn't gaga's face look different in every video? i feel the same way.

That's because of make up :haha:

It would be so PERFECT if she goes all RAW&PURE this video like in the latest LM pic with Inez and Vinoodh

Quark

I am not necessarily saying that this is Gaga for sure. But if its not Gaga, then who is it? I think it resembles Gaga more than any of the pop stars?

She walks like Gaga because everyone knows how Gaga walks now, no? 

It's almost trademarked  :haha:

She has the same style in, say the  TEOG mv and the Fame commercial..

And as far as we've seen, she's trying to go with the "PURE" and "RAW" image of the artist this era (no makeup, brunette)..I am guessing this is fake..The prosthetics look obv in that pic as far as I believe I dont think Gaga will use use prosthetics again this era

Brooklyn Nights

Fake! Just look at the 2th pic and the last one, it's not her.

tumblr_mr8tmwWbO91rp9uevo1_500.jpg

Maybe its not suppose to be her! There can be more then just her in the music video :)

nomorescheisse

I thought it was fake but that brunette picture looks an awful lot like her... idk

PopReaper

Doppelgangers are basically clones of real people, if this is real, and Gaga is exploring this myth then it makes sense that the woman doesn't look exactly like her.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I am not necessarily saying that this is Gaga for sure. But if its not Gaga, then who is it? I think it resembles Gaga more than any of the pop stars?

She does resemble Gaga..But if we go for details, I'd conclude no :/

Soul Hybrid

Is not her, is Inez

:derpga:

Quark

That is the tattoo that I was talking about in my first post on this thread.

Just found this. 572194296_700.jpg

Andy Darko

I think its obvious from the upclose shots its not her...especially that the women's arms are so longer. But it does seem very plausible she got someone to look like her for the music video or whatever video this is for...given the tattoos, and the similar profile shapes.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived