Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Applause: 200K+ projection (Week 1)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pie-kun

There are two versions of the album: explicit and clean.

Ooh I see, **** I pre-ordered the clean one.

nick4bty

There is no "single version". Unless there's something I'm not seeing, there are only the versions for the explicit and clean albums.

When I type in Applause on iTunes, one version comes up under "songs." Meanwhile, there's two different ones that come up under the clean and explicit albums - and I know they're different because one I bought and the other I didn't, and it reflects this.

So I'm fairly certain there's three versions? Unless the one that shows up under "songs" is the album version I didn't buy...

DietCoke

europe is waking up and it doesnt seem to be on itunes? will it be a midnight release?

Gaga will tweet as it becomes available in different territories.

listen to it on YouTube in the mean time for streaming points

:derpga:

nick4bty

Why would there be a clean version though? There's no explicit.

It's not that it's clean or explicit - it's the same song, but the one for the explicit version registers differently than the one that appears for the clean version, if that makes sense.

You can cancel the pre-order or just pre-order the explicit version as well.

mantanqin

Yes.

Where is the SINGLE version? Link please! I want to buy it!!! I have already bought one copy from Explicit Album. <3

You can cancel the pre-order and pre-order the explicit version, but you might download (and be charged for) "Applause" again.

Streaming point, Especially US only:

1. Mute your computer

3. Play every video

4. Wait 4 minutes

5. Do it again

Blank Space

europe is waking up and it doesnt seem to be on itunes? will it be a midnight release?

Indeed,it's not avaible in Lithuania for example I wake up very early for it but still...

nick4bty

Ugh there are only 2 versions. The "single" version is the same as the "clean" version. I bought both the explicit and clean versions, and it's all showing up as "play". So confusing.

Archived