Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Applause: 200K+ projection (Week 1)

Americano

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

oh, and for all the people who thought the era would be destroyed because "ARTPOP" wasn't capitalized...

Its fixed on itunes now.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the difference between the two versions?

She actually says the C word in the explicit version :derpga:

That's annoying :crossed:

We agree with you.

Why is the applause audio having only 48k views!?!?!?!?

not updated yet.

ctherainbow

The Book of ARTPOP, Chapter1, Verse 1:

And God-ga said, "By the power of Applause, let your basic music download and streaming sites glitch."

And it was so.

But yeah, hoping/thinking that Applause will hit #1 sometime later this morning. If not, then :ohwell:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Monster2015

I'm glad they're finally releasing explicit albums. Had enough censorship on TFM & BTW

Omfg the "beep" in Government Hooker destroyed me soo much..I wanted to hear her :emo:

ARTPOPART

There's still a lot of the GP that don't know the song is out now and not next week. That's why it takes times. For BTW, everybody on the planet knew about it.

There's still a lot of the GP that don't know the song is out now and not next week. That's why it takes times. For BTW, everybody on the planet knew about it.

That's for the best. She's giving Applause longevity :party:

pie-kun

Ugh, you guys are vastly overreacting.

It's the middle of the night here in the US. Born This Way was released at 9AM while everyone was awake, this was released while much of the country was sleeping. And you people need to read the posts that state that Roar was at #15 this time last night. It was released at approximately the same time as Applause was. Applause is #3 right now with the combined versions. We will see a great surge in sales as people in the US start waking up, just like Roar did.

People are worrying way too prematurely, especially when all the numbers we have right now are positive.

ARTPOPART

The Roar lyrics video has less "likes/dislikes" than Applause even though the Applause video was uploaded after Roar.

pie-kun

The Roar lyrics video has less "likes/dislikes" than Applause even though the Applause video was uploaded after Roar.

Katy also had VEVO banners, which Gaga didn't.

Archived