Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

blubrryxkisses

LMFAO my younger brother just text messaged me from downstairs (laziness hahaha) saying "Gaga posted a naked video... what?"

He is in no way a Gaga fan and he already knows about it... good news travels fast haha.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• SEANGT

• Nullvoid

Top Posters In This Topic

ladygagafan01

It's not "ice" in the video its a huge quartz crystal. Quartz are used to amplify energy and provide clarity (etc..)

..and in this case it's in the shape of a healing wand (because of the pointy tip) which apparently is used in crystal healing to open chakras or something like that...

The video is very yogi/buddhist.

Edited by ladygagafan01

SKANK

LMFAO my younger brother just text messaged me from downstairs (laziness hahaha) saying "Gaga posted a naked video... what?"

He is in no way a Gaga fan and he already knows about it... good news travels fast haha.

I just had the exact same experience with my younger sister. 

SEANGT

I just had the exact same experience with my younger sister. 

+1 my friend facebook messaged me the link and she isn't a stan at all lmao. This **** is *making waves*

DriverMonster

YOU KNOW that this is going to open up all kind of stuff within her and she will probably be working on her next album in a week! And telling us about it in a few months haha

Queen Gloria

This era is going to be highly artistic and maybe even a bit pretentious. Good thing is it will draw away even more casual fans just like Born This Way did and it will show those who can really stick with her. She doesn't need Katy Kats as fans and she doesn't need basic uncultured people complaining about her art. If you want simple fun pop wait for #PRISM. 

I love this!! This is perfect for Gaga, what better way to improve her mental and physical integrity to perform Performance Art than the 'Grandmother of Performance Art' herself - Marina :party: I bet this has really made Gaga open up her mind + it will set her freeeeee :hor:

Lol the video has already made the front page on reddits video sub with over 2000 comments 

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/

queen of promotion :legend:

Lol im a bit put off by the comments, 80% of them are related to boobs and boners like did no one there read the video description :pukey:  :sick: http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1jx7f7/lady_gaga_just_posted_a_nude_video_of_herself_on/

This is probably one of the least controversial ways for her to get her vagina out to the public

Miel

The shot of her and Marina sitting opposite of each other in the river is fantastic. All of the shots of her in the river are fantastic.

This is probably one of the least controversial ways for her to get her vagina out to the public

:yes:

This era is going to be highly artistic and maybe even a bit pretentious. Good thing is it will draw away even more casual fans just like Born This Way did and it will show those who can really stick with her. She doesn't need Katy Kats as fans and she doesn't need basic uncultured people complaining about her art. If you want simple fun pop wait for #PRISM. 

Ah :yes:

3 points in and ready for more

heavyMetalGAGA

I know, I cannot wait! Hopefully all the "fans" who continue to bash her and say she acts like she's "the second coming of Jesus" will leave & take their b---hiness with them. 

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

Queen Gloria

I know, I cannot wait! Hopefully all the "fans" who continue to bash her and say she acts like she's "the second coming of Jesus" will leave & take their b---hiness with them. 

I'm tired of people acting as if she's never been this artistic before. Yes she has, she's just also done an equal amount of commercial stuff to please her basic fans. Now with this era I feel she's ditching all of her mainstream appeal and I like that, I respect her being totally artistic. She already has the fame and power to back it up, she should be allowed to do what she wants. Also, I like your sig, I just got Slaughterhouse Five from the library and I love Breakfast of Champions. 

• Shadow locked this topic